Look at this little beauty MF Beta 7270 awaiting it's first cut

Thanks Gavin... I'd rather hang from one ******** in the air for 4 hours  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yuck they are the wrong colour... and it would only break down and you'd ask me to help fix it  ::)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D You're all confused again I see Marky...... you should know there is only one colour scheme for a combine and its lime green.

I might take you up on that offer Gavin, I know true claas when I see it.  ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D You're all confused again I see Marky...... you should know there is only one colour scheme for a combine and its lime green.

I might take you up on that offer Gavin, I know true claas when I see it.  ;)

The offers there, should be going from mid week this week, but pleeeeeaaaassse no more bad puns like that one ::):D :D :D :D

Well it certainly looks the business, if it goes like the Challenger 660 then MF maywell be heading for the forefront of combine sales, let's hope so eh?

:)

Never, got to be yellow or green and grey  ;D Seriously though MF unfortunately still don't have a big contractors machine to compete with the likes of the NH CR980 or Claas Lexion 580/600, until they can get up there with those models and rebuild their tarnished reputation, especially in this area they won't do it. What they once had with the older models the Droningberg models destroyed for them with their reliability record  :-\

Thats what I mean though Gav, if these newest Massey's go aswell as the Challengers I raced around Kansas in then MF stand a good chance of rebuilding the said tarnished reputation. Not over night of course but things may well be on the up. Let's face it, the tractor sales are showing a promising growth period for AGCO.

Thats what I mean though Gav, if these newest Massey's go aswell as the Challengers I raced around Kansas in then MF stand a good chance of rebuilding the said tarnished reputation. Not over night of course but things may well be on the up. Let's face it, the tractor sales are showing a promising growth period for AGCO.

That i will agree on, the red numbers are slowly building up again, although Fendt are the stronger sellers here. If they get a combine to compete then i'm sure we would have one on demo, we'll try anything except JQ  :D :D ;)

If they sort out there rotary there trying in germany and the UK this season and whack a 550hp engine in it not the tiddly 330hp they will have something to help them compete

I will defend the 7278 though theres alot of people round here using them to cover 2500acres

If they sort out there rotary there trying in germany and the UK this season and whack a 550hp engine in it not the tiddly 330hp they will have something to help them compete

I will defend the 7278 though theres alot of people round here using them to cover 2500acres

That will be of Gleaner origin I would think - The latest Gleaners, MF's and the Challengers have very few differences between them. They are hungry combines but I dare say more horses and tough clutch packs will be needed in our damoer and heavier conditions.

Can't see the following table changing for a long time because as far as I remember there was a huge gap between 3rd and 4th

1st Claas

2nd New Holland

3rd John *****

:)

(before you ask can't remember if MF or Deutz were 4th)  ;):D;)