have they made

So if I want to fill my tractor shed up with our tractor purchases since 1966 then I suppose we have to have 2 camps 

What I have  already purchased

County Super 6

Fergy 65 , Just need a loader for her

Muir Hill 101

Ford 6600

Ford 550 digger

Puma 240 but need another as we run 2 

Class Matador

What I need to collect 

Muir Hill 121

Fergy 2680

Fergy 3125 , although it almost doesnt count as it wasnt here very long , plough was boss of tractor

Ford 7810 2wd

Fergy 3655

JD 7810

Puma 210   had big shoes to fill when it was time to trade the7810 in but to be fair it was more than man for the job and did us well , even had a couple of seasons with a 6M vaddy rapid behind her.

Puma 185  , had annoying intermittent fault which we never found the problem , very annoying and in the end we let it go when we needed a 2nd 240 

Puma 165

Matbro Teleram

JD 3800 Teleram equivalent 

Many years ago Britains did both the 3600 and 3800 telehandler but you don't see them very often now.

Schuco did the John Deere 7800 but now going for big money if you ever see one, expect to pay around £150

On 4/24/2024 at 5:33 PM, robbo said:

Many years ago Britains did both the 3600 and 3800 telehandler but you don't see them very often now.

Schuco did the John Deere 7800 but now going for big money if you ever see one, expect to pay around £150

Britians done a 3200 and 3400 fixed frame side boom telehandlers not a 3700/3800 pivot steer