IM885XLS massey ferguson 550

walker parts for the decals mate,thats where mine came from,he does the full range, she is a little sweetie though it has to be said,the more i look at mine i think yes good choice,next up (waiting for final parts to arrive) the 590 4wd,half built already 

Superb.... although... and I hope you don't see this as a critiscism.. but the rears look a tad small to me  ???

SUPERB Model all the same...   I'll be happy to give it a home in my cabinet should it be in your way  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well  let me think  a minute ummm no but im going to cast the chassis  so i  might make some more dunno out of the 135 cast you can get

135 ,148 ,550, ford 3600 (as in this months F &S ) maybee a IH 484    aswell                       

Guest MF 550

Of all the MF 550's ive seen some had 28"rims same as grey fergie 35 135 ford 2000/3000 DB 885 Ih 275 and some had 32"rims so as britains scale goes they are not far away also all mf 500 series models had the same size cab i.e i twisted the door on my 550 so i managed to get one of a breaking 590.

Of all the MF 550's ive seen some had 28"rims same as grey fergie 35 135 ford 2000/3000 DB 885 Ih 275 and some had 32"rims so as britains scale goes they are not far away  also all mf 500 series models had the same size cab i.e i twisted the door on my 550 so i managed to get one of a breaking 590.

that sounds about right MF we had a frd3000 ih454  mf135  and 550 at collage

many moons ago and the rear rims look the same size im stumped for linkage

on the back though im sure i can get the correct part to fit but its the lower and raise leaver that will be the main problem with her

Guest MF 550

How about chopping off the back end skimmimg down a siku hitch and attaching that ive got one on my converted 784 which is pictured back in the archives of this forum

How about chopping off the back end skimmimg down a    siku hitch and attaching that ive got one on my converted 784 which is pictured back in the archives of this forum 

ive missed that one MF youl have to dig it out dont oyu think it would be to bulky the siku hitch saying that in dont have any siku here    :'(       

if they had 32"ers on them then mine are nearer to that than the 28's, as for a rear hitch ,dont think theres a way to get a siku hutch on the 135 chassis as they are to big ,didn't have that prob with mine seeing as the hitch was all built on the 362 one anyway,you could try dt if your missing bits for the 135 as he has spares i would say

that last side profile pic  looks bang on the mark nigel :) :) :)  every thing about he size ,even the wheels look right , apart from having half the engine in the cab of course  :D :D :) i think seans 550 may be better off as a 565 ?

see if you can find some of the very early dunlop type tyres from the original TW20's as they were slightly wider than the ones from the last of them like the 5610

that last side profile pic  looks bang on the mark nigel :) :) :)  every thing about he size ,even the wheels look right , apart from having half the engine in the cab of course  :D :D :) i think seans 550 may be better off as a 565 ?

see if you can find some of the very early dunlop type tyres from the original TW20's as they were slightly wider than the ones from the last of them like the 5610

i still have the back part of that shortened bonnet (dash console) it is going to be put into place "as soon as" so that might make her look better marcuss

i diddnt know the tw 20s front tyres where a little chunkyer ill have a looook in a mo

that last side profile pic  looks bang on the mark nigel :) :) :)  every thing about he size ,even the wheels look right , apart from having half the engine in the cab of course  :D :D :)i think seans 550 may be better off as a 565 ? see if you can find some of the very early dunlop type tyres from the original TW20's as they were slightly wider than the ones from the last of them like the 5610

na shes taying as she is now mate,its just that she has 32" rears instead of 28's thats all,trust me the wheels on there now are only 1/2 mm bigger in dia than what im has on,