couple of combines from driving around dealers

a new holland self proppeled mower

kind of like this one but this one is a hesston and has finger bar mower the newholland is a disc mower conditioner

Its a swather....

isnt it a NH SP mower ;)::)

Erm, F-P your walking into these just as I did the other day mate. Either your gonna get a big fat sloppy numpty or mine are going to be revoked. .. .

Nice pics Nick. What/where is this dealer too then?

Erm, F-P your walking into these just as I did the other day mate. Either your gonna get a big fat sloppy numpty or mine are going to be revoked. .. .

Nice pics Nick. What/where is this dealer too then?

He posted the reply while I was typing!

At the risk of receiving a Numpty................ a Swather/SP Mower are the same thing

do you mean 'are they the same thing' ???

i didnt think so, i thought they were totally different machines :-\ :-\

thats whats used to cut whole crop or swath OSR i believe, is got a different head to the mower.......god where are the experts when you need them :D :D

That one is what they use for grass crops, the header is not big enough in height to get a crop of OSR through it without shattering all the pods on it

sorry for not replying sooner guys took took me mam back to the airport after coming to see us for 2 weeks  5hr drive each way to the airport

a windrower and a swather basicly same thing  just some are used just for cutting hay for silage or bales down here where we live

but up north is where they use them for swathing  oil seed rape and wheat and barley

too dry down here where i live to grow the oil crops

the dealers were in kearney nebraska just  about 30 miles west of where the new holland combine factory is  must go and do a tour one of these days

then further east about 150/200 miles is the cat lexion factory in omaha nebraska  must go there too one day  they have a bit of claas stuff in there yard every once in a while last time i went past they had a couger on show all lit up at night

we went to denver to the air port so did a tour of the coors plant

3 free beers after the tour well worth goin too

nick

Ive been to the NH factory mate, its ace. Bit tight with cameras etc but there is just row after row of CR's and CX's there. Many were destined for Germany. Got a few outside shots of them. Maybe one day I will get round to posting them.