Fendt,s first day of action

Forgot to ask that most important question - good man Gav  ;)

How's yer crops looking Gav?

from what the barley looks like in the field, both the Fanfare and The Pearl winter barley look promising, i would guess that it'll average 2.25-2.5 t/acre which is good for our light heath type soil, hopefully all will make malting quality again this year

Winter barley will definetly outperform spring over here by at least 0.5 tonnes on average. Winter crops don't look bad especially the oats - don't want to see any hailstones for the next few weeks.  :D :D

As for the spring barley - will only be an average year at best about 2.5t but some crops are so poor that you'd hardly get the seed back off them.  :(

Lovelly photo's, lost of colour in them. The finish to that field is almost good enough to play snooker on!! In the second pic is that a tall hedge/tree's or is that the colour of the sky?!

Are you all happy with the first day's work with the combine then?

Lovelly photo's, lost of colour in them. The finish to that field is almost good enough to play snooker on!! In the second pic is that a tall hedge/tree's or is that the colour of the sky?!

Are you all happy with the first day's work with the combine then?

what do you think :D :D :D::)

Well the sky looks so much brighter in the other pics but yet it seems like a hell of a big hedge aswell.. .. . no, not just to me. .. .  to anyone taller aswell cheeky chops!!!

:D :D :D, its definitely a hedge/tree line

Hi I,m happy with the first days harvest the Farmers happy as long as tomorrow is fine and sunny.I shall be taking more pics,Iwant to get the 920 running along side of the combine.In the second pic its the edge of a forest in the background.We get lots of problems with wild boar around here coming out of the forests esp in maize

Cracking Photos and some interesting machinery!

How does the Fendt compare to other combines, JD's, Massey Fluffykins etc?

It is a MF  :D :D :D

Great pictures that 920 does look good with the trailers