Harvest 12/07/06 - First FTF UK harvest pics

FB

took a slight detour on the way home from site, on the off chance i might see something. Not the best of photos but the barley was being cut near where i cycle most nights ::). This guy has already 'swathed' his OSR so i guess that will be done soon :-\

post-67-132638534035_thumb.jpg

The farmer left the straw in rows,he'll bale it since you can't burn stubble in the UK??.Good spoting FB. :)

I could hear the drone of a harvester last night, I also noticed the claas was out at the nearest farm to me so we can expect to be in a big cloud of dust anytime now.

I remeber your pictures of that big beast last year FP,I can't wait to see more of it.Did you ever work out who made that big grubber he was pulling?

marts going to go orgasmic when he see's that TF / TX whatever it is  :D :D :D

TX I think Marcus...... ;)

Good pics Ben......Nice to see the older TX's still going......Should be some pics up over the harvest season from me of the local contractor's older New Holland TX's and TF...... :);)

TX I think Marcus...... ;)

Good pics Ben......Nice to see the older TX's still going......Should be some pics up over the harvest season from me of the local contractor's older New Holland TX's and TF...... :);)

same one as last year, have the number on a pic somewhere :-\