What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well i went to see my friend discing in the fields behind me then went to bluewater shopping centre to buy some running shoes for a race im doing in Wales called race the train. Then just as i was finally about to start work on my diorama two idiot girls i know turned up .. so had to take them to the park zzzz  :-\

So what happened to the babe in the picture you posted. She didn't look too idiotic to me, but she did give the impression that she wouldn't share your interest in models. More into clothes and makeup.

Nice looking gal though. :-*;):D

So what happened to the babe in the picture you posted. She didn't look too idiotic to me, but she did give the impression that she wouldn't share your interest in models. More into clothes and makeup.

Nice looking gal though. :-*;):D

Her, were still good pals me and her just some local girls who had nothing better to do than knock for me... so they thought they take me down the park and beat me up  :D

Finished some round bail silage at 3am . Woke up at 7.30 over the steering wheel :o (too tyred to go home) Back to the yard phone goes off boss man say's see ya tomorrow yippee  ;D so yesterdays roast soon ,bath,and a nice sofa for the afternoon pure heaven .Then a few beers this everning and bed before 12 (60 hours worked in the last 3 days ) ::)

Your mad!!!!!!!! We got the rain in the end with 60 acres left near Crofton Beam Engines. Not much on for a day or two so a bit of work with her Dad maybe for some cash and some early nights!!!! Enjoy that beer Stevo!!

day off at last been eighteen hours a day not as late as some of you on hear but it is nice to have  a day at home been able sometimes to nip in home have a meal then back to it i should think another week of fine weather and we will be done  ::) ::) i have just heard that they have put an inclusion zone for foot and mouth down on the rommney marsh so that might make things a bit awkward as we have ground down there and 6000 laying hens on a farm there  :-\ but good to be able to look on here ;) ;) ;)at last

day off at last been eighteen hours a day not as late as some of you on hear but it is nice to have  a day at home been able sometimes to nip in home have a meal then back to it i should think another week of fine weather and we will be done  ::) ::) i have just heard that they have put an inclusion zone for foot and mouth down on the rommney marsh so that might make things a bit awkward as we have ground down there and 6000 laying hens on a farm there   :-\ but good to be able to look on here ;) ;) ;)at last

I got things to do but I don't want to leave the house!!!!

Been on here most of the day. Too wet to do all the outdoor jobs I'd planned. The other jobs I'd intended doing were half in half out so without turning the kitchen into a wet mess; they were out of the question too. I'm beginning to get to the stage where I'd like to do something, but everything I want to do has some reason or other why I can't do it.

IN SHORT.................I'M BORED

Sat in my office, on a software support line, answering mostly silly questions about farm accounts.  Well not all were silly but "my program is not responding and is hung up.    Oh, I don't have the numberlock on is that the reason?"

Short answer "YES"

At least it is raining outside and I don't have to go out in it!

Sean... you are in serious danger of becoming the perfect man ;D:-*:-* :-*

ssshhhhh's mandy i dont want that tag, i cant see anything hard in it to be honest, done it 5 times alays before she has it cut, and evry time they have said the same thing ???????? just like painting really i recon

ssshhhhh's mandy i dont want that tag, i cant see anything hard in it to be honest, done it 5 times alays before she has it cut, and evry time they have said the same thing ???????? just like painting really i recon

Book me an appointment will you.... costs me a blinkin' fortune with Barry (not Udimore I hasten to add  ;D) ;)

Going to a local show tomorrow at Chagford and driving out the D.B. 780 so have been cleaning it up today and gave it a service. Drained the diesel out of the tank and renewed the fuel filters and re-filled the tank with DERV. So if the Customs tank dippers are there, which they very well could be as a couple of local dealers have stands there and about 30 other tractors, I can politely tell them where they can shove their dipstick.  ;D

Saturday another local show just 2 miles down the road at which I organize the tractor section and next Thursday evening pulling a float in a carnival 4 miles out the road.

Well went to congratulate my neighbour after he grabbed a chav by the scruff of the neck and through him because the little $^$? was kicking his fence down. Then waiting for my girlfriend who had been out at Thorpe park .. without me  :'( And then drawing charicatures of the farm workers in the area  :) :)

spent a very confusing day hunting a cable that was instaled by contractors, they didnt do the job as planned, which lead to me and my mate opening 30 of our big roadway boxes with all the signs out for each one as the council guy was arround, to find the full route, all that for nothing as we can only start the job once we know whats there, just lost 18 hrs of a 36 hr job for bugger all