What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Took Holly Farm to Marcus' - and saw his fab layout!

Met Mrs Marcus and I'm sure they both enjoyed watching me struggle to do a 900 point turn in their driveway, before giving up and reversing 1/2 mile down an extremely single track road :D

well done mandy, at least ya got out, and didnt have to ask marcus to do it for you eh, thought you would have been used to it given where you live and all those narrow lanes

Been down to Shepton Mallet toy and train collectors fair. Met up with Mark, Marcus, Peter, Mandy and Simon. Not a huge amount spent, post up in the recent purchases later. Not a bad fair, prices on the older stuff seem steep though. Had a good chat with Steve and Karen Harris too.

Been down to Shepton Mallet toy and train collectors fair. Met up with Mark, Marcus, Peter, Mandy and Simon. Not a huge amount spent, post up in the recent purchases later. Not a bad fair, prices on the older stuff seem steep though. Had a good chat with Steve and Karen Harris too.

Tris... I was soooo sure I'd be back first (esp with Marcus' driving), and would post up first... and you beat me to it  >:(

I took some photos... so will post them up when I get back to Cornwall :)

You missed me though - I was there too.  Met Mandy as I arrived and Mark and Simon and Peter(?)

Wessex Model Club had a stand up on the balcony

You missed me though - I was there too.  Met Mandy as I arrived and Mark and Simon and Peter(?)

Well I met Mandy, Marcus, Mark, Tris and Simon at Shepton Toyfair.  Should have told us you were going Sue....I think most of us in the SW always go to Shepton.  Exeter Westpoint on October 28th, last time that was a hundred times better than Shepton today.

It was great to see you there Sue you and Stu again - a really nice suprise! Pity you both didn't stick with with me... the trouble I had with those hooligans ::)

It was great to see you there Sue you and Stu again - a really nice suprise! Pity you both didn't stick with with me... the trouble I had with those hooligans ::)

I am sure you did a great job

You should have seen us trying to fit Stu's purchase into the car.  We took my car but it would have been better to have used the Zafira.  He bought a nice display cabinet but it is approx 3 by 2  feet by 9 inches and no way would fit in the boot so we had to slide it in behind the seats which meant I had to drive home in a very upright position with by hair brushing the roof and Stu had his knees under his chin.  Madam was not well pleased being used as a beast of burden but behaved herself nonetheless.

Marcus said you were there Sue but we didn't seem to see you again, always at least one missed oppurtunity at these places. Always find out there was another member somewhere ater you get home!!

Oh well, never mind.  I went up to the Wessex Model & Toy Collectors but friend Barry Lloyd was not with them as he was working.  I saw Mandy and co only once.  I think we were all too busy concentrating on the goodies on display!

Oh well, never mind.  I went up to the Wessex Model & Toy Collectors but friend Barry Lloyd was not with them as he was working.  I saw Mandy and co only once.  I think we were all too busy concentrating on the goodies on display!

Missed that too!!  :(

what  sort of roads do you have round that way scott??? i would refuse to pay my council tax if they are that bad :D :D

Well it was an old quary and what great fun we had too

15 quid + petrol for a day of absolute madness    But great fun    Supprising where them Suzukis will go