What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

was just thinking the same simon

I didn't think i'd left school that long  :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D :D

Personal health social education ( something along those lines )

Basically the form tutor talks about teenage life, you get talks from people from condom manafacturers and the fire brigade basically pushing you along the right paths of youth  ;) ;)

Load of bull then whats that replaced RE  :D :D :D :D

Phase one of my move to Somerset - the Tackroom... gozillian horse rugs, saddles etc from 14 years of horsing around transferred to a transit and then driven to my Dad's... and no-one was there when I arrived so had to unload it all by myself.... where is a good electrician when you need one... that's what I say ;)

Phase one of my move to Somerset - the Tackroom... gozillian horse rugs, saddles etc from 14 years of horsing around transferred to a transit and then driven to my Dad's... and no-one was there when I arrived so had to unload it all by myself.... where is a good electrician when you need one... that's what I say ;)

Church this time of night  :D :D

I was gonna come down and give you a hand but i've got a bad foot  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Church this time of night  :D :D

be a good boy tonight and not gone out  :o :o :o :o :o

ur moving from the lovley cornwall mandy

[quote author 8)=VERY VERY sexy ladyfarmer link=topic=9390.msg312987#msg312987 date=1190834567]

ur moving from the lovley cornwall mandy

oh well anothe rone deserts the county :'( :'( :'( :'(

To be honest Sean, I really like the idea of travelling and doing the collectors' shows. So, I've bought myself a small place, without at garden so I can stay on the road a bit more... and I have friends and family in Cornwall so will visit often :)

Today i had a test drive of a brand new jd 9870 sts combine with a 12 row maize headon

gps the works just get her in the end of the rows press the button and sit back and enjoy the ride

220 bushel/acre (thats just over 5 and a half ton) /acre maize at 5mph well cool and the tractor on chaser bin was a  jd 8430t

what kept you? or have you been around the new holland factory  ;D

no didnt visit it, not sure where it was :-\, must have been close to where i was though, went to the BT exchange but saw a fair few lorries with 'tents' over the rear ends of the NH's :)

wasn't a meeting with RC2/Britains was it  :D

no worse, it was at bt :D :D just went over the exact same problems as we discussed about at the last one 3 months ago, which are still there, despite the big boss sayig its ok it will be sorted, he was amazed we are still haveing them, all down to my boss and his assistant, just cant be bothered to do what they are asked to do, you would think the money they have to spen is coming out of there own bank accounts, not the budget we have had allocated to us by mr big boss, some sticky questions were asked of the pair  of them though today by him

Went down to the tractor graveyard at Ron Greets' this morning with a mate to try and find some steering components for his D.B. 995. Spent 3 hours looking over the tractors but to no avail, did'nt find anything. They don't seem to have anything of much use down there, most of the tractors seem to have been robbed out before they get them in nowadays and what is there is much the same stuff they have had for years, seems to me they need a good clearout, they have more stuff in their magazine adverts than is actually in the yard. The only 'new' stuff they have since the last time I was there are several bigger blue Leyland tractors but by the look of them they have been worn out for years, may have come from one place.