What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

ive been wheeling out ruble with a wheelbarrow again today. over the last few weeks id say ive brought out almost 100 tonne. even had to get the loading shovel from work yesterday to pile it into a heap cos it was taking up so much space and covering half the yard.  :D pity we never heard of mini diggers and dumpers down in kerry yet

wot you got now then Marky?

A Z4 BMW

you had a scooby nice cars if there serviced regularly i do prefer the evo.

what you goy naw?

As above... and I did love that Scooby... but you are right and Evo has the edge... but too much money to run... to make them a better alternative I reckon  :-\

Interesting choice Mark, aren't they two seaters??

They are jason... bit of an impulse buy really...  :-[ - although I am now "hocked p to the eyeballs" for the next 3 years  :'(

A Z4 BMW is a very nice car is it a soft top

Yes it's the roadster version... too blooming cold to have the top down today

oh a BMW doe's that stand for "Big Marky's Wheels"  :D

Nope... Marky's big winkle actually  :D :D

whats it 0-60 and what engine did you get?

It's the M sport one... 5 secs to 60 I think - almost a second slower than the Scooby was... and it's 40 more hp I believe  :-\

Okay Marky... think I will marry you after all ;D

Yeeeeees  :-*

It's the M sport one... 5 secs to 60 I think - almost a second slower than the Scooby was... and it's 40 more hp I believe  :-\

I get the feeling you'll be testing it out on Saturday just to check that one ::):D :D

you will have women flocking at your feet now, best watch gav, hes a animal with the birds so i am told :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nope... he's just a plain Animal... and thats it  :D :D

Here you go Marky...

DSC_1001A.jpg

DSC_1004.jpg

She's nearly 6 months old... owned by BMW as a staff car I am told... lady vicar owner...  :D :D - she's got almost 4k miles on her already.. but I saved a hooooooooge sum on the RRP  :-\