What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Sheep. Feet - Copper injections for swayback. 33.

Got butted for the first time ever today. Why did it have to be the only one with horns! :D :D

Sod that Kev... get another job...  ;D Do all officers get them... or is it just the Sargents  ???:o

I been trimming an old ladies bush today. It had grown all up round her back door. Hell of a tangled mess it was. . . . :-[:D

:D :D :D - Veet is the thing these days Tris  :D :D :D - or was it too far gone  :o

I been trimming an old ladies bush today. It had grown all up round her back door. Hell of a tangled mess it was. . . . :-[:D

How wooooood. That'll teach you to mess around with old ladies. Stick with the younger ones; they usually keep their bushes trimmed and certainly wouldn't have it growing round their back door. Mucky li'l devil. ;D:D

How wooooood. That'll teach you to mess around with old ladies. Stick with the younger ones; they usually keep their bushes trimmed and certainly wouldn't have it growing round their back door. Mucky li'l devil. ;D:D

ha ha ha very good................theres plenty of old ladies round here  who have overgrown bushes :D;D:D;D:D;D:D;D:P....................folks retire round here buy lovely houses with big gardens , then get older and can`t look after them.

Is that a 1300 MB tRac John ???

well I`m not certain, I think it`ll be a 1500 tho...............some of the guys here might reconise it.It belonged to South West water, X reg ,then to a contractor  tewkesbury/gloucestershire  ish  way, my mates not certain.He got it off Alex Price  near Preston  who told him it  had been tweaked, had a turbo fitted and was pumpin out 185HP at the shaft when they tested it ???????????sounds  pretty hefty to me but what do I know.......

ha ha ha very good................theres plenty of old ladies round here who have overgrown bushes :D;D:D;D:D;D:D;D:P....................folks retire round here buy lovely houses with big gardens , then get older and can`t look after them.
Very good you two, gave me a good chuckle at bedtime. :)

what have i been up to today?

No work for my lorry today ::) ::)

So i've been doing a bit of engineering :o :o

I have made some marker boards with built in marker lamps that slide in and out near the landing legs of the trailer ;) ;)

This time of year going to and from our yard in the dark with 21tonners on board is a nightmare ::) ::)

When you meet cars on the narrow roads you can almost see their white nuckles when they nearly hit the tracks of the digger :o :o

been dyking today with one of the local guys that does it full time.he says to me you do the liftin, I`ll do the gruntin !  that about sums it up too....

and now , after being up til 3 am with a cow that was calving I`m knackered !!!!!