What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

ment to have gone for a bike ride, but a little to cold, so went for a walk instead along the hoe and back, quick bacon and egg buttie half way and a nice hot chocolate

You're not wrong Sean, just rode bike with my daughter to neighbouring farm to get some veg to go with Roast Dinner, it was bl***ing Freezin in the Easterly wind.

Pics!!!

Always reminds me of the morning on TV AM breakfast show when Ulrika Johnsson was the weather girl. She was quite young and naive at the time and Lorraine Kelly was talking about the amount of snow they had heard about across the country. Ulrika chirped up, "Well I had a good eight inches last night". The whole studio erupted into laughter for some time afterwards, although it took Ulrika a few seconds before she realized what she had just said. Lorraine Kelly ( :-*:-*) was hysterical with laughter, but then she's always been a giggler.  ;):D :D

I bin shoppin' for Farver Tritmas, I 'ave. Did pretty well for a first day, but thank God for Argos. You read the catalogue, get some ideas, then check online which store has the items you want, reserve it and then go and pick it up. One of the few good things about this day and age.  ;):) :)

your lucky you get a non uniform day!! we have NEVER had one because of our headmaster who is a b**lbag!! >:(:D when do you get off for christmas anyway?

Afraid not Matty  :-\ :-\

Not a Non-Uniform day,  We are doing MOCK Work interviews!!!!!  :o :o :o :o

And we have to dress appropriately  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Thursday is my last day  ;) ;)

I bin shoppin' for Farver Tritmas, I 'ave. Did pretty well for a first day, but thank God for Argos. You read the catalogue, get some ideas, then check online which store has the items you want, reserve it and then go and pick it up. One of the few good things about this day and age.  ;):) :)

Buy anything exciting William darling ???

Buy anything exciting William darling ???

Oooh yuuus my dear.  ;):-*

Bought a big tractor and dumper for grandson, from Woolworths

A Little Princess pram kit for granddaughter,

A kettle and toaster for my oldest stepdaughter and husband. (What they wanted)

A wardrobe for youngest stepdaughter and husband

A Subaru Imprezza model kit for oldest stepson

For Mrs Will, some slippers, some bedsocks, a blouse (Sort of snakeskin pattern and very silky, a long flared skirt with a belt, a mini dress length, top with a leopard type pattern and long sleeves, (A bit of a novelty present as much as nice looking; as she loves big cats),  some calf length brown boots with wedge shaped rubber soles as she does a lot of walking, an Egyptian style gold (Costume jewellery) bracelet and a matching set of ear rings and a necklace. (Costume  again)

Hopefully she'll like it all. I've gone for the classy every day type of clothes as we don't go out a lot, and she will have something she can wear on any occasion. She asked for the slippers and bedsocks. It all came from Matalan. I like shopping there as they have a good choice at affordable prices, cos I'm not a wealthy man. ;):) Still got some more presents to get though.  ;)