What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well... for me... today I are bin mostly...

Being "grilled" by my biggest customer who business is up for re-tender from 1st April  :o - it's a pretty ass twitching time at the minute I can tell you... plenty of slepness nights until we find out.. and then maybe a long walk on a short pier if we don't get re-awarded  :'( :'(

You'll be fine... they were all women weren't they... reckon with your charm and good looks... no problem ::)

what not made young adam his field board yet mate ;):D :D :D poor lad

No!! The whole farm was spread out over the floor when I left, but luckily I hid the coffee!! (Thanks for that any way - will build him a board with a hedge like yours!)

No!! The whole farm was spread out over the floor when I left, but luckily I hid the coffee!! (Thanks for that any way - will build him a board with a hedge like yours!)

anytime mate, i had 4 bags of the stuff, ones sat drying out so easy enough to replace, if you want more just let me know, or pop into starbucks

You'll be fine... they were all women weren't they... reckon with your charm and good looks... no problem ::)

hang on, why wasnt i invited, you know you would have made a mess! :D :D :D

hope it goes well though! ;)

Spent most of the morning on the Deere 3200 mucking out the chicken shed and most of the afternoon on a JCB hobbit digger pulling muck out from under the nest/laying boxes. Should have seen the mice though :o I don't reckon the Jack Russel or the Whippet will want any tea tonight!

watching the Northern Ireland- Bulgaria match, 15mins into the match and no score, but no worries, by the end of the game NI will be winning with a cricket match score 8);) just wait till david HEALY HEALY does his magic :o;)

under 21s beat you yesterday 3 : 0  :D :D :D