What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

went down to mole valley farmers to get sum new steal toe caps but they had non my size  :( :(

but they did have the new brushwood work shop cheap at ?60

and the new britains box marston trailer

then i went to  the bunker a army suplus store

and got a about 5 pairs of camo trouwsers and some army pjs extra warm

Im sure theres laws about phones driving  ;D. Only kiding. NIce machine you have there aswell.

Hmm. ::) Pretty quiet road though......Top gear used to do testing here, as it was so straight and quiet. ;)

Hmm. ::) Pretty quiet road though......Top gear used to do testing here, as it was so straight and quiet. ;)

Actually better add that I don't think that I actually was breaking the law, as the phone was hands free on the sat-nav. Don't think there are any anti-camera laws are there. ::):P :P

So fess up Will how much did you pay for her she looks clean and tidy  :o :o ;) ;)

Have a guess Simon......  :P It wasn't a real bargain but cheap enough for a genuine machine with a lot of new parts and paint job. ;)

I thought i'd just test the water but still cheap enough for the condtion under a grand  :o :o :o

Yeah not bad at all I thought. Pretty sure the bloke must have taken a loss on it though, only buying it a year ago and giving 4 monthes of his time and money but who knows!......Was an auction afterall. :);) ;)

Yeah not bad at all I thought. Pretty sure the bloke must have taken a loss on it though, only buying it a year ago and giving 4 monthes of his time and money but who knows!......Was an auction afterall. :);) ;)

I guess win some lose some so when you gonna post of some more pics of her in all her glory  ;) ;) ;)

I guess win some lose some so when you gonna post of some more pics of her in all her glory  ;) ;) ;)

Yeah that's how it goes. Tommorow evening I should think.....may just take on her on the local cruise A' la pubs tommorow tea time. ::);) ;)