What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Visit to Mason 's of Chudley - JD dealer!! ;D ;D

Lots of piccies to follow when we get home. Had an MF5445 there Marky.

Couldn't resist their sale rail either!

ggod there aint it kev, always loads of kit arround, they seem to be dealers for just about any implement latley to

What r u driving Bill ???

ooooooh Mandy, how can you be using text talk like that >:( >:(>:( >:(

today....day 4 in the new job.....i finally did something productive! :D.....changed some text on a drawing!

I haven't been in that long ::) I've been out delivering some of our old plant today which my boss has sold, I took a digger to Leeds, one to Halifax and then a forklift to Corby on the way home :o :o

All in all 460 miles and 10hrs driving ::) ::)::) Trip computer in my lorry says average speed of 48mph :o :o

I'm quite tired now ::) ::)::) ::)

enjoying it mate??? loads to get your head round or just new ways of doing it?

yeah its getting better now i'm understanding the new CAD system!, big change after 13 years!!.....its like you going to work for Virginmedia! :D

tired though, get in for 8.30, driving through centre of Cambridge....dont really get home until 5.30 to 6??.....6pm tonight and Julie was still at school marking :o :o :o....and kids think they have an easy life!

me do the "w " word :D :D :D now that would be a change,longer days then ,and less ftf time to ,well so far until you have a nice corner office to yourself oce you reach md

nope, FTF is fine, people are on face book, i reckon thats worse! ;D ;D ;D, pop in when i get in, aiming to soon get there for 7.30, give me an hour ish online first thing :D :D :D., view it at lunch then when i get home, so no time lost.....just cant see some pics there thats all >:( >:(>:(

nope, FTF is fine, people are on face book, i reckon thats worse! ;D ;D ;D, pop in when i get in, aiming to soon get there for 7.30, give me an hour ish online first thing :D :D :D., view it at lunch then when i get home, so no time lost.....just cant see some pics there thats all >:( >:(>:(

its firewall stuff doing that, my lappy does it sometimes depending on how they are posted in the first place, seems to be mostly photobucket ones i cant see, ftf loaded ones are fine

its firewall stuff doing that, my lappy does it sometimes depending on how they are posted in the first palce, seems to be mostly photobucket ones i cant see, ftf loaded ones are fine

yep, thats what i've figured out >:( >:(

Leominster Rich!

Although we call it 'The Lemner' round here.... ;)

What you doing down my way then?

went to pick up a muck spreader that my uncle has bought  :) it was in a place called shobden  ??? theres a big sale/auction there on the airport runway  :)

a lot of potato growers up there and a lot of people with oils seed rape  :) saw loads ot tractors too  ;D

Oh, you've been to Shobdon collective. Not a bad little sale really, second Tuesday each month or something.

Chap called Morris farms the land round there. Lot of spuds, you may have passed his farm on the lane down to the airfield, farm called Milton, nice kit.

Kingspan's plant is just off the airfield too, where they make the rigid insulation, big place.

The bloody OSR plays havoc with wy sinuses when it flowers!!

Today I've been building, or more precisely, demolishing.

Knocked the window out of one bedroom, moved it to the new one, took out the wall the window was in, drylined the walls & ceilings, put a new floor down, insulation......... loads!