What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well did plan on going to uni but the snow is back so not attempting to go!

So i've done my ironing and some washing and hoovering and now i'm away to hav some breakfast.

Apart from that won't be doing much else i don't think as not wanting to go out in the snow!

busy trying to work while the navy had a nice big excercise on the beach below us, landing craft ,frigates ,aircraft carrier, the landing ships with the smaller craft ,loads of helicopters over head and a few harrier jets to, with the black hawk raf jets being the bad guys i guess going by the chases between them and the harriers, 

busy trying to work while the navy had a nice big excercise on the beach below us, landing craft ,frigates ,aircraft carrier, the landing ships with the smaller craft ,loads of helicopters over head and a few harrier jets to, with the black hawk raf jets being the bad guys i guess going by the chases between them and the harriers, 

You know what they were doing Sean? I reckon it was the Plymouth Fake Snow team trying to make it happen just for you!

You know what they were doing Sean? I reckon it was the Plymouth Fake Snow team trying to make it happen just for you!

they have war games days on thursdays and firdays in whitsands bay, and along as far as st austel most weeks jo, but its something to do with a big deployment soon, not sure where mind, was on the tv about it tues or wednsedy, as they have been doing smaller stuff all week

for me, now off to the vets with a very bedraggled cat, they got into the utillity room last night, and we found one this morning totaly covered in cooking oil fro mthe deepfat fryer, looking very sad for herself, been bittern and scratched to hell washing most of it off, but eyes are all swolen and wattering and we dont know how much shes ingested either

Is it a Chinese cat ;D ;D

Got an urge for deep fried sweet and sour ;)

Only kidding hope it is OK   at least it isn't poisonous

yeah very true mate, cost 50 quid inc a injection and some shampoo to get it off, shes now being called that "cooking fat" as its buggered my day up now :D :D :D 

yeah very true mate, cost 50 quid inc a injection and some shampoo to get it off, shes now being called that "[glow=red,2,300]cooking fat[/glow]" as its buggered my day up now :D :D :D 

I bet that is not how you said it ;D ;D ;D

looking at a house for the second time. wont be buying it we decided, maybe monday another house...

sitting on a floor and getting kissed all over by g/f so she can make her valentines day Self portrait STARring me ;) so she can put it on Flickr for her 365 project.

Umm, right very nice for you Will  :D :D ;)