What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Hauling topsoil again.... it's soooooo much fun... I should do some real work really... but hey... life's too short I reckon  ;D

Aren't you worried your employees might start to think they're crewing a sinking ship and the boss has gone mad with you spending all your time out playing on your tractor... ???::):D :D It's classic 'head in the sand' behaviour..... :D :D

You'll be trading all your stock for a 'priceless gem' next... some sort of ruby encrusted triple triangle... ::):D :D :D

any good?

only done one day so far, another 3 to go.. so far just getting hang of handlers  ;) ;)

im thinking of doing that coarse  :) and if your in some group you get 50% off as lantra pay it for you  ;D brilliant  :D

Its over £400 to do it if i wasn't a student, but i get it free  ;D ;D

a38 simon, but on the exeter bound side, 1 lane, about 20 miles outside plymouth, so wont effect you

but theres roadworks arround buckfastleigh 24hrs a day, and they have them spec cameras in them (average spped ones) so be carefull if going this way

for polzeath your best to go down the a30 from exeter anyway, but watch for them sneeky unmarked ploddy cars along there, bike to

a38 simon, but on the exeter bound side, 1 lane, about 20 miles outside plymouth, so wont effect you

but theres roadworks arround buckfastleigh 24hrs a day, and they have them spec cameras in them (average spped ones) so be carefull if going this way

for polzeath your best to go down the a30 from exeter anyway, but watch for them sneeky unmarked ploddy cars along there, bike to

Yes, saw those bloody specs cameras when I was down the other week, they've got the same on the M5 at brum at the moment too >:(

Been lucky with the unmarked cars on there, the A30 is one of those roads you can't help just opening it up on :-[:-\ :D