What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Had a T7050 to play with today, Power Command gearbox, front links and pto which were put to work with a 3m Bisonite flail topper. Worked very well on the front any only put 20 - 32% load on the big blue stable full of horses!!  :laugh:8)

ahhh might have to have a chat some time  :)  you are from the norfolk area arnt you ? have you herd of a farm with a bussiness called norfolk oils ???

Yeah, have heard of them, they're out on the Cambridgeshire side of Norfolk from memory

Had a T7050 to play with today, Power Command gearbox, front links and pto which were put to work with a 3m Bisonite flail topper. Worked very well on the front any only put 20 - 32% load on the big blue stable full of horses!!  :laugh:8)

Have you finished dribbling over it for the day now then Tris :D;D ;D ;D

I have indeed Gav, it's being picked up at 7am  :'(

I left the boss with a run down how to drive it and he went off topping a couple of margins with it. He may end up crossing the county if he didn't listen....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think he'll be ok. Looooovely machine.

just back from suffolk, 2 hrs across to bicester designer village, and a lot lighter on the wallet( 230 quid timberland jacket for 59 quid ) plus 2 radleys handbags for her, and a baby changer one for the new one when its here

then 3 hrs back from there

just back from suffolk, 2 hrs across to bicester designer village, and a lot lighter on the wallet( 230 quid timberland jacket for 59 quid ) plus 2 radleys handbags for her, and a baby changer one for the new one when its here

then 3 hrs back from there

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :of :of :of :of

just back from the hospital, the old fellas still kicking, even if hes pretty much out of it with the morphine :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  cant speak now, and looks as frail as, pretty much a skeleton now, we were told by today by the docs when we left sunday before the break, and hes still going, really hope for his and my mums sake he slips away soon, as its no way to be really isnt

Not mine tris the stepdaughters mate

Blimey!! I though there was going to be a rush at the Mothercare clothes counter for a minute, I had the engine running to beat you there, I need some new trousers!!

For me, errans. Photos for shotgun licence renewal, two runs to the tip for me and for my brother, shopping.... Oh and something on the workbench  :-X :-X :-X

Blimey!! I though there was going to be a rush at the Mothercare clothes counter for a minute, I had the engine running to beat you there, I need some new trousers!!

For me, errans. Photos for shotgun licence renewal, two runs to the tip for me and for my brother, shopping.... Oh and something on the workbench  :-X :-X :-X

your being quite secretive lately tris,whats on the workbench? and any clues to the secret purchase your going to get

no worrys for you there tris, its a girl thats due, unless your not telling us something