What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

just got back from a ride out to the contractors then the farm 3 t6090's where in the contractors yard tonight with his sign writing on, he's got them all as ex demo 60 plates  :P

got rid of 4 tm155's for them  ;)

so this weekend i'm chainharrowing 30 acres at the horse yard then sunday i'm starting a new diorama  :P

Logs! Turning cold again . . .. could be a rush ahead!

Tomorrow I've some trailer chassis to deliver to a workshop in Somerset where they will make some new tipping bodies for them and then reload feed barriers for the farm  :) Think there maybe a set of disc harrows to pick up from somewhere later in the day too. Bit more local tomorrow. Rotherham on Thursday  ::)

shifted another 20t of plastics today... well... I watched Lumpy do it if truth be told  :-[:D :D  .. getting it all shifted before the price crash that's predicted... 25t of card leaving me tomorrow as well with a bit of luck  :P  ..

Oh... and went to a meeting with my biggest customer in Welwyn Garden City... stopped off on the way back for Breccie... must be the WORST I have EVER had... apauling... even I left some !!!!  >:(:of

well my 25t of cardboard turned out to be 21.5t as I mseed up the loading  :-[  .. walking floor body and I tipped a stack of 3 bales over  :-[  ... it left me short of the last 6 bales sadly  :'(  .. never mind.. it's gone and I now know how to (and how not to) work that huge gangley bale clamp I've 'bodged' onto the front of my loader.

...collected Doug on the low-loader... felt a right pillock driving up the high street with my 7t low loader and a 1.5t digger strapped right on the back  :-[:D :D

well my 25t of cardboard turned out to be 21.5t as I mseed up the loading  :-[  .. walking floor body and I tipped a stack of 3 bales over  :-[  ... it left me short of the last 6 bales sadly  :'(  .. never mind.. it's gone and I now know how to (and how not to) work that huge gangley bale clamp I've 'bodged' onto the front of my loader.

well you have to learn some how mate 

...collected Doug on the low-loader... [glow=red,2,300]felt a right pillock [/glow]driving up the high street with my 7t low loader and a 1.5t digger strapped right on the back  :-[:D :D

why who was he and you all ways look like a pillock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

as for me i  have bee demobing the xmas site  boy we hold some rubbish  :P

Delivered a little International tractor to a commercial exporters yard near Rotherham, tipped at 8am, left at 8.45am and was back in the yard at 12.45pm. Then went and marked some steers which are off to market tomorrow and get the crush and hurdles ready for some more cattle to be put through tomorrow.

I however tomorrow will be off to Exeter to pick up an ERF six wheel clamshell/tipper truck with the Scania artic.  :)