What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

had to open a few boxes for a structural  survey today after this little incident , apparently it rolled out of the garage opposite it in the pic(rear) across 3 lanes of the a38 and into, well tried to , get into the field opposite, whilst the driver was in the wc in the garage unaware, has caused chaos as its on the main a38 into / out of  cornwall , had to open our boxes as where they are going to place the recover trucks to winch out  is right over our manholes so they wanted to be sure they are ok and how deep the hole is etc ,  sadly I wont be there tonight when the roads closed, but they have two huge 150 ton puller recovery trucks coming from the midlands ?? or somewhere to get it out , local farmer who owns the field did offer to try with his  nh t6060, but I suspect it may be a little underpowered :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

post-44-0-11692700-1424199698_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Your land is dryer then mine is simon as I walked across mine today and my boots just got bigger and bigger so I decided to leave the fertilizer in the barn for a few more days

Steven the first lot of pictures where at Belstead which is fairly light land and the other lot where taken at Hadleigh opposite Cooksons, plus we used last years tramlines, hoping to do Bryces at Hintlesham tomorrow.

Steven the first lot of pictures where at Belstead which is fairly light land and the other lot where taken at Hadleigh opposite Cooksons, plus we used last years tramlines, hoping to do Bryces at Hintlesham tomorrow.

my rape is all over at Baylem  and some off that is light land but it was all to wet for me to go

Too wet to do anything outside, so as I'm supposed to be on holiday this week, Mrs. Bigbear asked if I could go up to her school and do a few jobs... Installed her 2nd. hand washing machine, turned it on for a test run and found that the plate behind the soap tray is cracked right across. How did I discover this? By running a test wash and watching the water literally squirt out over the floor!

Washing mashine outside by the bins, floor mopped and other jobs finished. Now just got to wait for the children to go home and I can give my dear mrs. a lift home too. Her car failed the MOT two days ago...

What a fantastic holiday this is, I hope there's something nice for tea! Do you think I dare ask what?                    

Edited by bigbear
  • Like 1