What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

15 minutes ago, smithy said:

Silly me i thought Lancashire Hotpots was food ☺️ anyway Paul glad you had a good night and hopefully your head not thumping too much this morning 

Haha.. it is but Was a good night Smithy Cheers, aye head not too bad this morning, didn't get too much ale in really. Though might have been different if they had of had a few different beers on tap 🤣

• Like 1

Had to leave home in a hurry this morning as took a call to say they was 20minutes away from getting here to drill my beet .should have been done Thursday but rain stopped play . They are now planted and i have just run over with first dose of fertilizer and got back in yard and its now chucking it down .

20230423_095921.jpg

20230423_100554.jpg

20230423_121922.jpg

• Like 6

Smithy, that Nuffield badged Marshall coloured 4wd IMT you posted, once lived in South west Scotland, I went to look at it with the intention of buying it but was slow on the road and a bit big and numb... But saying that it pulled well, Perkins powered, Gordon lad that had it sold it and then it re appeared about 8 months later at a dealers in Penrith the disappeared again until you posted . It's one of a batch of 6, that were an export deal that fell through and were just badge engineering IMTs one got sold as a Marshall all rest were sold as Nuffield.

The 100 with loader on I believe sold at 20500 plus vat and commission, which by the prices of ford 7810s didn't seam bad for a much  rarer tractor and there was a 4 wd Cantatore Nuffield in and think hammer fell at 8800 again plus the vat and commission but also rarer than the similar age and spec Roadless converted Majors..... 

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Oh smithy, I reckon trig could squeeze that wee loader on his Merc, Reckon he might struggle a bit with this one though, The mighty Le Tourneau L2350.

Regards

Joe.

LeTourneau L2350.jpg

That some loader woo 

Not a nice day here yesterday as it was drizzle all day ,anyway i nipped to this place its only about 20 minutes from me , 2 mechanices set this up a few years ago mainly working on Merlos and they have built up a good business by doing a good job ,think it was somtime last year they got rewarded by Merlo by being given a dealership and i know of 3 new merlos not far from me that they have sold . They had a good few customers turn up on there open day and the bacon rolls was good 

20230428_132817.jpg

20230428_132831.jpg

20230428_132847.jpg

20230428_132928.jpg

• Like 5