What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I just got back from college spent all week doing first aid training sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring but at least now qualified to be a 'first aider' at work :D :D :D

Did they teach you how to treat fin and flipper rot then ???;D::) ::):D :D :D :D ;)

Muck carting, back and forth, back and forth to some allotments on the other side of Derby :o :o Nearly got popped off as they would say ::) ::) Just off for a shower now then it's the YFC Snowball, it's gonna be a heavy night ;D ;D

it is a nice tool we are doing all the carpentry on a new school steve at singleton i will only do fist fix then move on the others will do indoors to much messing for me these days i just bang in big nails ??? i alreadyhad ticket for handler just had to have a day on site with citb fella to up grade to the big one. i should think there is many peopleon here with a ticket to use one just a question the main joystick lever in my experience always operates main boam up and down and tilt on forks but on that one it is  :-\main boom up and down and boom in and out the tilt for forks is on another lever takes some getting use to

it is a nice tool we are doing all the carpentry on a new school steve at singleton i will only do fist fix then move on the others will do indoors to much messing for me these days i just bang in big nails ??? i alreadyhad ticket for handler just had to have a day on site with citb fella to up grade to the big one. i should think there is many peopleon here with a ticket to use one just a question the main joystick lever in my experience always operates main boam up and down and tilt on forks but on that one it is  :-\main boom up and down and boom in and out the tilt for forks is on another lever takes some getting use to

Maybe it's a safety thing? My JCB levers pair up on side to side movement so that tilt/crowd is available on both....... :)

Same as the telehandler Graham  ;) - bit of a pain to use really...  >:(

i think i am just having a little whine but on the same site the bricklayers have got the same machine and that works like normal  ???i get enough hand signals from the boys up top as it is it is a pity it does not brew tea because it is so handy saves some work normally have a crane for the day but we have got the jcb for twenty weeks happy days ;)

sounds good mate.still have plenty of room for mine if i want, at least 1 1.2 x 1.2 m feild avaiable, and possibly anothe 60cmx 1 m if i want, and loads of room to move round as well

that sounds good mate nice lot of room 8) 8). under i have now 4ft x 6ft. working on clearing the other side of the loft now. must do it when the wife's out, that way i will chuck away more than we keep.