What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

:( Just take a look and judge for yourself.  I really think this is beyond any reasonable repair unless you want a real challenge! 

That's just crying out to be restored to its former glory as a square wing 5000 with 4 WD or maybe even a Shire in yellow, with a round wing conversion and a Duncan cab.  :P:-*;):D

That's just crying out to be restored to its former glory as a square wing 5000 with 4 WD or maybe even a Shire in yellow, with a round wing conversion and a Duncan cab.  :P:-*;):D

Do you really think so?  I think it is beyond hope although the "rust" is only poster paint which will clean off.  But really it is only a body with 2 wheels (and a working universal coupling)

Moving one grain from one store to another so can use dryer this week as looks like will need it quite proud managed to fit 13 ton into a 12 ton trailer ;D ;D  :D  very tired as got bk late last night afta spendin day with gf on a rainy day :D

getting soaked through to the skin despite water proofs ect ,so fed up we both gave up at lunch time

So thats why BT never get nothing fix and working lazzy assed staff like you and your mate been raining all day where i've been working today but still managed to do a full day (so glad they got that roof on last week )  ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D :D

So thats why BT never get nothing fix and working lazzy assed staff like you and your mate been raining all day where i've been working today but still managed to do a full day (so glad they got that roof on last week )  ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D :D

mm yeah right  >:( >:( >:(try working out in it on the hillside  of caradon mast mate, basicly top of the moors,in cornwall  mandy will know where i mean, drives in at some speed with the wind

mm yeah right  >:( >:( >:(try working out in it on the hillside  of caradon mast mate, basicly top of the moors,in cornwall  mandy will know where i mean, drives in at some speed with the wind

Good job your not a sheppard  :D :D :D :D :D :D

fair point....eeeer hire Old Ford or Marcus as well, 2 for the price of 1! :D :D

would need plenty of bannas at lunch time  :D :D :D :D bloke that was working for me finshed last week after he told me he was going to give me the hiding of my life  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Re: Old Ford Wreck

i reckon someone could fix that up sue.

Do you?  I was thinking of removing 1 of the remaining wheels so that it sits skewed looking like a real wreck.  (Every farm has one). However if someone wants to volunteer to have a go at restoring it I will be willing to let them.  I would be prepared to pay for the job - I don't expect it to be done for free.

Re: Old Ford Wreck

Do you?  I was thinking of removing 1 of the remaining wheels so that it sits skewed looking like a real wreck.  (Every farm has one). However if someone wants to volunteer to have a go at restoring it I will be willing to let them.  I would be prepared to pay for the job - I don't expect it to be done for free.

think it would look better left how it is ;) your talking about ?15 for parts alone ;)

think it would look better left how it is ;) your talking about ?15 for parts alone ;)

I have to admit I like it as it is but may still remove one of the remaining wheels.  As for the cost ?15.00 for parts sounds reasonable bearing in mind the tractor cost me little in the first place, just a few pence.  My husband's models that he has built or modified are never cheap (he is not given to doing the job himself).