What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Graeme hope your not in pain mate, the thought of your injury makes me think of the sound an elastic band makes when it snaps. Ouch.

Inbetween sleeping and carting bales near Newbury today; I've been mentally piecing together the joint Toytrac layout with MJB1, Tractorman810 and Ladyfarmer over the farm. Can't wait now, we're almost there in our minds now. :D

Roll on Oct 26th.

Graeme hope your not in pain mate, the thought of your injury makes me think of the sound an elastic band makes when it snaps. Ouch.

Inbetween sleeping and carting bales near Newbury today; I've been mentally piecing together the joint Toytrac layout with MJB1, Tractorman810 and Ladyfarmer over the farm. Can't wait now, we're almost there in our minds now. :D

Roll on Oct 26th.

Erm....October 21st Tris, darling - can't see the layout working if you're a week late ;D

OUCH!   Cry  How on earth did you do that?

Just stepping over a low barrier.

Cheers Tris. No pain at all, just a nuisence being in plaster. Will get back in the tractor seat tommorrow.

Think it was me asked that question.

As long as no-one thinks you had a "scalpel job" all will be well. 

Find out in 4 weeks if they need sewn together. They say it is hanging on by about 10%. Will be crutches at Spalding no doubt. If I bring the wife to carry stuff, my purchases will be reduced dramatically. I`m in a predicament :(

Find out in 4 weeks if they need sewn together. They say it is hanging on by about 10%. Will be crutches at Spalding no doubt. If I bring the wife to carry stuff, my purchases will be reduced dramatically. I`m in a predicament :(

I suspect a lot of people will be keeping their fingers crossed for you.  I certainly will - tendons need a lot of TLC.  Just limp gently!

Been baling Barley straw today since we realised the contractor didn't have enough for us, so went and baled 70 acres for Dad over at Tring, stopped baling at 9.30 with a shortage of net with about an hour or two's shortwork to go and do on Friday, but I've just got in and absolutly knackered. :) :'( :'(