What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Finished bailing at midnight then went back and wrapped 301 total last one came off at 6am the tractor was switched off and fell asleep over the wheel then i was woken up at 9 by mrs on the mobe (were are you )back to the yard service tractor /bailer home for half hour quick bath fresh flask sarneys did some bailing tedding home for ten nice early night  ::)

it happens mandy, weird thing horsey's, we had one decide to sit on my mates van bonnet a while back, thing freeked as she went past, she was ok, nerve of her was, we werent anywhere near the vans(about 200m across a field) and she put a huge vets bil in for a scrath on its behind that needed treating?? his van was slighlty crumpled to say the least and she didnt have insurance to pay for that :D :D

Well it was yesterday not Today, but we didn't get back till late  ;)

Dorset Steam Fair. Luckily the weather came good at last :o Great day out as usual ,lots to see and some models to buy :D  G&M were there and a German ??? chap  whos usually there and some other model sellers in amongst the other traders. Unfortunately I always seem to be the Driver so cant sample any of the different Ciders you can get there ::)

started my part of the ftf toytrac display no pics for you though ;) till toytrac

also been tinkering a bit more with this

my new 565 row/sprayer tractor for the layout, will be on the sprayer mainly like our real one was, and also at some point soon will have a front mounted topper and single row standen beet harvestor to pair up at certain parts of the year

todaysjob1.jpg

also been tinkering with the new 7000, wasnt happy with it ,front axel will get made over to at some point

the other door will also get opening workings to

today2.jpg

today3.jpg