What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Got up at 8.30. . .barny with the missus already.

Going to be a grrrrreat day I can see it!!

All becuase a delivery report came through on her phone from mine at 5.30am when it was really 6.30am. How am I supposed to explain something I have no idea about???  :-[

The arduous task of sorting my stuff out after the move up  :(

The big container I rented to keep my toy stock in suddenly doesn't look quite so big :-\

Sounds like you had better get some quick sales lined up....

Latest posting from Mandy will be * Grand Clearance SALE  Everything must GO *  :D :D 

Got up in sensible time this morning after, after about 4 and a bit hours sleep from a young farmers dinner last night, to go and finnish some topping of grass we've sprayed off for ploughing. Finnished by 11, to where I went up to school, got on the coach and went over to my old school for the grudge rugby match of the year, which we won which was great as I now know I have made the right decision to change schools. :) Now really feeling the affects of a busy day! Hoping to have a quieter day tommorow. :);) ;)

Erm... not quite... bought some shelving... problem solved :D

Well done, us girls always come up with a solution to a space problem.  (And don't anyone mention handbags!)

I have even stacked boxes on their sides as temporary shelves, wooden crates are ideal but not easilty come by nowadays.  You'll be sorted in no time at all.

I have been busy taking Leakey Vale apart and putting it back together in the wood and glass display cabinets ready for Burseldon (same day as Toytrac).  Biggest headache was trying to decide what not to take and then fitting 3 modules into the borrowed cabinet.  It is, unfortunately 1/2inch smaller on all dimensions than our own ones and it has been lined with felt which removes another 1/4 inch+ inside. 

Set up one cabinet as a huge arena and am having a tractor rally.  All I have to do now is cover the joints and refix some items.    Final job will be putting in the foam "swimming pools" to protect all the larger, movable items and then it will be ready to go.