What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

That's it... all moved now... just gotta find everything now and have 10 orders to sort out tomorrow, which will be a challenge :D

(Don't worry Ben, yours is safe and sound :-*)

Was taken out for a very nice meal yesterday by Fave Toy Boy and now feel quite settled in my new county. Just need to get over the Marcus' this week and finish off Holly Farm for Toytrac.

Hmmmm... think Holly and I are gonna just love it in Somerset :)

That's it... all moved now... just gotta find everything now and have 10 orders to sort out tomorrow, which will be a challenge :D

(Don't worry Ben, yours is safe and sound :-*)

Was taken out for a very nice meal yesterday by Fave Toy Boy and now feel quite settled in my new county. Just need to get over the Marcus' this week and finish off Holly Farm for Toytrac.

Hmmmm... think Holly and I are gonna just love it in Somerset :)

ment to be doing that next weekend so i was told mandy, me and old ford are comeing up sunday i belive to meet tris and marcus

Well that's my last full day of modelling over preparing for Spalding and Toytrac  ::) ::)

Started at 8 this morning and i'm more or less finished just need a couple of evenings next week and I should be all set ;) ;)

I'm hoping to have a fortnight off the models between Spalding and Toytrac but i'll let you know ::) ::)::)

Not a great deal to be honset had a lie in this morning after going out with a very sexy young woman last night  ;) ;) ;) sorted out a few things on my tractor so i can sell it then went to church 12.30 till 4.30 now trying to stay awake  ::) ::)::) ::)

You mean you stood Mandy up... you brute  >:(

:D :D :D

been sat most of the morn awating auto windscreens after a nice pidgeon flew into the cab of my van thin morn, via the wind screen, saw it coming out of the corner of my eye, but no chance of missing it, made a lovley bang, and shattered the screnn, didnt come in though, just couldnt see anything

been sat most of the morn awating auto windscreens after a nice pidgeon flew into the cab of my van thin morn, via the wind screen, saw it coming out of the corner of my eye, but no chance of missing it, made a lovley bang, and shattered the screnn, didnt come in though, just couldnt see anything

Bet you saw lots of feathers