What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Are you chopping the straw Phil? Never understand cutting in those conditions. With good weather predicted why pay for the drier when the sun is free???

Some was swathed (got photos of the baler) but most of it was chopped really but my boss wanted to get it all done by today which we are all 2700 acres done and 100 tons still to dry which will mean a long day tomo getting that all done in total we've dryed 1200 tons+

i has mostly been killin stuff again today well all week

sprayin roundup on stubble again second time around since wheat was cut early july

then giving the mx some stick on the 30 ft field cultivator on summer fallow ground

about 7mph

had my boy out for a spin too today his first time in the mx

8 months old tomorrow sun 27th

Don't know what time I got up, which makes a change... been finishing a few models, hoovered the kitchen which will get Mrs P off my back for the rest of the day, had a chat with Marky about the pleasures of being in business and I'm off to see The rolling stones at T-time, just off to get my licra gear out of the loft....  :D :D :D :D :D

Don't know what time I got up, which makes a change... been finishing a few models, hoovered the kitchen which will get Mrs P off my back for the rest of the day, had a chat with Marky about the pleasures of being in business and I'm off to see The rolling stones at T-time, just off to get my licra gear out of the loft....  :D :D :D :D :D

Pictures PLEASE Mrs P..... we won't take the mickey... honest...

I hope he waxes  :o