What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well this morn i put a siku rear linkage on my dt 7480 and nh t7060, but a couple of flashing lights on my pdc 6420s  put andy5050's beacons on my 7480 and did a bit with my 7530, then when the monsson stopped i ventured outsided and moved some machinery and feed the stock, built up a hole in one of the stone ditches and thats it  :)

Spent the afternoon working on the Toytrac layout with Marcus (MJB1).... can't tell you anything cos it's all TOP SECRET (well... I might tell Marky the odd snippet of course :-*:-*), but it's gonna be awesome ;D

:P tell tell tell... oh go on... tell me then.... bombarding you with PM's now  ;D:-*

Spent the afternoon working on the Toytrac layout with Marcus (MJB1).... can't tell you anything cos it's all TOP SECRET (well... I might tell Marky the odd snippet of course :-*:-*), but it's gonna be awesome ;D

all looking good now mandy?????

just got back from my mates, been moving 7 tons of structial steel he had delivered for his new extension, dam they were heavy even with 6 of us then 8 later moving them

all looking good now mandy?????

just got back from my mates, been moving 7 tons of structial steel he had delivered for his new extension, dam they were heavy even with 6 of us then 8 later moving them

Looking great Sean... even better than before thanks to you guys - found a place for the counter today and put the hedges in place ;D

Looking great Sean... even better than before thanks to you guys - found a place for the counter today and put the hedges in place ;D

Sorry bits came off Mandy, and fun with the glue. did it hold ok, was a dull day and the glue would not dry.

Off back to Cornwall today - got to see the accountant... boring :(

And then having a meal and a drink with my bessie mate Louise... and tomorrow visiting Barry the hairdresser for the very last time :'( :'( :'(

Boy... am I so looking forward to that A30.... not >:(

I didn't realise Udi was a many of so many talents!

All great thanks Mark - I had to move things around anyway, so bits falling off were fine :-*

dont go to fast down there will you mandy, the local piggys are having a major crackdown on speeding again, aa38 a30 and any main truck routes, so a friend(trafic cop) told me

dont go to fast down there will you mandy, the local piggys are having a major crackdown on speeding again, aa38 a30 and any main truck routes, so a friend(trafic cop) told me

Too late :'( :'( :'(

Hope I'm okay.... just got a picture of my car breaking the congestion charge regs in London though >:(

funny you shud say that Sean, i got caught doing a "bit" over the limit this morning  :o but thankfully the guard left me off, after he gave me a bit of a talking to  :). it helped that he new i was in NZ, and i told him im only home a couple weeks (more like 18) so didnt know limits were changed  ;D

rest of the day ive been wheelbarrowing rubble, and am having a break now