What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

So far today I have been in to town to buy a Bluetooth car kit, some sawdust (didn't get any), got some photo's developed from our Cretian holiday last year, paid in some money and had a Greggs Steak Bake.

I have painted Seans shed, made a 1/32 crane kit for a truck and painted the wheels for farmernicks first trailer.

Now I am making the second of two trailers for farmernick.

:)

So far today I have been in to town to buy a Bluetooth car kit, some sawdust (didn't get any), got some photo's developed from our Cretian holiday last year, paid in some money and had a Greggs Steak Bake.

I have painted Seans shed, made a 1/32 crane kit for a truck and painted the wheels for farmernicks first trailer.

Now I am making the second of two trailers for farmernick.

:)

pics????

Most of the same... few newbies to me... but there is one on in Willingham today as well  :-\

Next week is a real biggie at Fulbourn evidently... so if you miss TT there is always there mate  :-\

might consider that, not far either! ;D ;D

Wurkin this morning, which was much more pleasurable than a usual Saturday as I didn't have a hang-over for a change!  ;D

Just had my dinner, took the dog for a walk in her chariot and now mustering up the energy to go out for a walk with Mrs P, this should be fun....... "Is it much further?" "Are we nearly there?"  Can we go back now, this fields really muddy?" "Are you sure we should be in here?" .........  ::)

Wurkin this morning, which was much more pleasurable than a usual Saturday as I didn't have a hang-over for a change!  ;D

Just had my dinner, took the dog for a walk in her chariot and now mustering up the energy to go out for a walk with Mrs P, this should be fun....... "Is it much further?" "Are we nearly there?"  Can we go back now, this fields really muddy?" "Are you sure we should be in here?" .........  ::)

any pubs on the walk??? ;D ;D ;D

cant you put her in a chariot??

any pubs on the walk??? ;D ;D ;D

cant you put her in a chariot??

Might be a few pubs  :P, the biggest problem then would be junior who I have to pick up from a party later....

I often think about putting her in a ditch...... Mrs P that is.  ::):-X