What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

What have you been up to today??

Well

Went and got a neighbours cattle back in that had decided to escape across the fields

then went and done a little hedge cutting untill a bearing decided to give up the ghost and on my return to the farm :-\ :-\ :-\

Calling the ambulance out to my boss who decided to go into a diabetic hypo behind a door so as to make it difficult to get to him

And then looking after him for 2 hours whilst he recovered

And will be going back to check on him later

So a pretty pants day so far :'(

I went up into the loft to get the Chrismas decorations and tree down, Mole Valley only had scraggy 4' real trees left so the artificial one gets another outing.

While in the loft I had a rummage around and found some old Britains, a series 3 land rover, alfa laval tanker, bauer tanker, 8 wheel trailer and the little crop sprayer, all from childhood. Oh and a mint boxed powerfarm County....I Wish  :P

Also with some old books etc was a school project folder from when I must have been 11/12 on food and farming and shockingly on the front cover I'd drawn a MF 595 :-X.

Oh and I came across an old Savills dealership folder full of early 80's International Harvester brochures, I'll have a look at them later.

i`m gonna be plantin up some flower tubs.....wallflower, spring flowering daises and pansies .........bit late  but better than never!......mum likes the summer plants to be properly done before she chucks them out (tubs are  at her holiday let house in town ) and that only happened about a month ago.........been busy with other stuff since then ! oh and last weekend was too wet!.

Wow, everyone is busy today. Mark had a nice find by the sound of it, what condition is that Landy in then mate? Today I have cut a hedge back with the Case & Bomford, not a bad job either considering I reckon I'm still half cut!!