What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Aye Paul, about sums up may day as well  oh and managed to stab my leg  :o  ..........don`t ask just don`t ask !!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :(

Hope it wasn't while you were injecting a beast! My mate done that while injecting a sheep, his knee swelled up like a football and he ended up in hospital :-\

Hope it wasn't while you were injecting a beast! My mate done that while injecting a sheep, his knee swelled up like a football and he ended up in hospital :-\

i bet it was when he was forking in silage i now use my old wellies as watering cans  ::):D :D

i bet it was when he was forking in silage i now use my old wellies as watering cans  ::):D :D

actually it was somethin even more silly!!!!!!!!!! I was sharpenin  my pen knife restin the stone on my leg.......as you do,  I`ve done it for years so often do it quite quickly and without payin too much attention...........MISTAKE  penknife about 1/3 rd of the blade into my bl%%dy thigh............. literally my bloody thigh .......its a bit of a mess and bloody sore tonight! tryin to dull the pain with cider here ! ;D ;D ;D ;D  9th can and goin well..its goin down too well ! :)

i am off to see St Trianians later on :P

dont forget to give us a riview will you mate ;) ;) ;) normal and non graphic, that can be done by pm to me ;) ;)

as for me, just got up after yesterdays session, back a little ealry but 7 hrs drinking and no hangover, and certainly not still drunk, maybe the indian on the walk back did the trick????

dont forget to give us a riview will you mate ;) ;) ;) normal and non graphic, that can be done by pm to me ;) ;)

as for me, just got up after yesterdays session, back a little ealry but 7 hrs drinking and no hangover, and certainly not still drunk, maybe the indian on the walk back did the trick????

Only 7 hrs bit lame we done the straight 12 hrs feeling not to bad this morning earlier back on it again tonight as well  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Only 7 hrs bit lame we done the straight 12 hrs feeling not to bad this morning earlier back on it again tonight as well  ;D ;D ;D ;D

was out till 1.30 thurs night working woken up at 6 by her and couldnt get back to sleep, lame i know but it got to the pointt my eyes were shutting while stood up and my legs didnt want to walk any more, certainly wasnt the drink,was right up for that,just lack of body will power, even my mate who was out that night gave up early, very unusal for him

was out till 1.30 thurs night working woken up at 6 by her and couldnt get back to sleep, lame i know but it got to the pointt my eyes were shutting while stood up and my legs didnt want to walk any more, certainly wasnt the drink,was right up for that,just lack of body will power, even my mate who was out that night gave up early, very unusal for him

I know the feeling horrbile when your tired on the lash i guess 7 hrs isn't to bad at your age  :D :D :D

no it isnt mate i must say, age before ugly any day though just remember that eh :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

off out to finish the last of the xmas food shop now, thank the lord for no hangover

i think i might be down by x mas day going out tonight then there's talk of having a super sunday and going out on monday night as well  :'( :'( :'(  :D :D :D

I been on a steeeeam traaaaain!! It was the Santa Claus Express at ESR, Cranmore. We took Tracis niece there with the inlaws. Then us two went up my Nans, then to Tracis friends' place.Now headin back to mine with a pub stop en route. Busy busy.

Nice convo Paul. Farm near us had one like that on a loader. Sold it with 15,000 hrs on the clock for strong money if I recall.

I been on a steeeeam traaaaain!! It was the Santa Claus Express at ESR, Cranmore. We took Tracis niece there with the inlaws. Then us two went up my Nans, then to Tracis friends' place.Now headin back to mine with a pub stop en route. Busy busy.

Nice convo Paul. Farm near us had one like that on a loader. Sold it with 15,000 hrs on the clock for strong money if I recall.

As it's the season of good will I will resist the temptation of asking you if you were working on the train, in the grotto! ;) ;)