What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been on the wood chipper all day while traci's Dad takes down a 70ft conifer with precision. The bloke is a tree climbing genius. Two more to do tomorrow if the weather stays fine like today - gale force winds predicted though  :-\

Delivering oil again, first drop near Diss then down Ipswich way to Great Blakenham, Chattisham, Elmsett continuing towards Essex for one drop just over the border near Halstead then back to Bury St Edmunds for the last drop, yet another long route for me especially with the dreadful driving conditions earlier

Delivering oil again, first drop near Diss then down Ipswich way to Great Blakenham, Chattisham, Elmsett continuing towards Essex for one drop just over the border near Halstead then back to Bury St Edmunds for the last drop, yet another long route for me especially with the dreadful driving conditions earlier

diss boy eh, what a treat for you :D :D :D i so hate going to that palce, nowt to do bar go to the supermarket is there,

diss boy eh, what a treat for you :D :D :D i so hate going to that palce, nowt to do bar go to the supermarket is there,

Wasn't actually in Diss, was a place called Weybread not far away from it, the Crown Chicken plant. We tend to avoid Diss itself like the plague if we can :D :D

Wasn't actually in Diss, was a place called Weybread not far away from it, the Crown Chicken plant. We tend to avoid Diss itself like the plague if we can :D :D

yeah know where you mean, and exactlly what you mean, would rather go to ipswich or even norwich than diss,nice chippe on the market square though, still frys in dripping, so they have agreat taste to them

Started trying to make a new cabinet for the 'overflow' models - might post pics if it doesn't collapse.  :D

Come on then... I bet it's a bloody work of art as well..  :P

Got officially made up as a prefect, so erm top-buttons up people! ::):-*:-*

Well done Wil... just off to polish my shoes... do you get a badge ???

Got officially made up as a prefect, so erm top-buttons up people! ::):-*:-*

Didn't know they had things like prefects any more. In the times of non competetiveness; I didn't think things like that were allowed in case it demoralized other students, ie making you higher status and an authority figure. I too was a school prefect.  8) Do you get a special tie or a badge.  ;D

It is a good system though. It allows teachers to have their breaks as they should and maintains dicipline within the school. You know who the bullies are and where the little weasels hide to have a ***.  It also gives you a plus point on your CV and report as you are considered trustworthy and responsible.

Well done young man.  ;)  :D

Come on then... I bet it's a bloody work of art as well..  :P

Well done Wil... just off to polish my shoes... do you get a badge ???

No I got colours for my blazer, which is just gold ribbon for above my pockets. Really pleased actually as I only started there in September. :);) ;)

Didn't know they had things like prefects any more. In the times of non competetiveness; I didn't think things like that were allowed in case it demoralized other students, ie making you higher status and an authority figure. I too was a school prefect.  8) Do you get a special tie or a badge.  ;D

It is a good system though. It allows teachers to have their breaks as they should and maintains dicipline within the school. You know who the bullies are and where the little weasels hide to have a ***.  It also gives you a plus point on your CV and report as you are considered trustworthy and responsible.

Well done young man.  ;)  :D

Ah not really a common thing anymore, some schools have moniters, but I go to a grammer school, so is all very traditional. Yeah CV and university application forms are why I applied for it for the reasons you stated. :);) ;)