What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I just did, I got this reply...

"We know this is a family forum, and we try to keep it as subtle and welcoming as possible, although there are the odd occasional mishaps that we don't always see.

So we appreciate you hitting the 'report to moderator' button. I'm sure it will be rectified as soon as FB has finished playing with his tug nuts.

Many thanks, Admin."

just back from young farmers AGM(annual general meeting) and im now in the additional commitee ;D i never thought ide be put up for anything, so i'll have to think of new ideas for club nights :-\ but tonight  was good craic :D;)

oh and was wandering if the mods could make a 'young farmers' board, just a board to discuss things about young farmers stuff :-\

just back from young farmers AGM(annual general meeting) and im now in the additional commitee ;D i never thought ide be put up for anything, so i'll have to think of new ideas for club nights :-\ but tonight  was good craic :D;)

oh and was wandering if the mods could make a 'young farmers' board, just a board to discuss things about young farmers stuff :-\

Dear oh dear Matty, is a slippery slope mate! ::) I got on the comitee last year and am livestock officer this year. But seriously, it's good to have some power as comitee members contributions are very important and are listened to. ;)

I'll take some on my phone Luke but it may be a while before I post them. :-\ Or, as you are Da Man and all that I could MMS them to you (free for me) and you could put them in my Topic in Farm Talk - A few pics from around the farms ?

Accepted new job and posted contract, declined the canopy job....although sometimes i think i should have gone there....but maybe doing this again in a few years if i had :-\ :-\ and resigned from here!!!! ;D ;D ;D

that will teach them for trying to make me redundant! ;D:D :D :D