What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

you didn't watch the Liverpool game then Ben? :D

it wasnt on TV ;) ;) ::), heard they lost, oh what a shame, kinda fed up of the attitudes up there and the team policies to be honest, gonna be major changes soon!

think there might be changes this week if they dont do well on tuesday :-\

possibly, although i think end of season is best :-\ :-\, not that there is much to play for, just 4th place :-\. i know he has his ways but i dont see the other clubs changing teams week in week out!....look how they do!

Padstow eh Sean, not far from me. Lovely day for a ride along the Camel Trail, which pub did you have dinner in?

the one at bodmin end mate, the borough arms,just needed some food really, wasnt going to pay padstien prices ,not at 3 quid odd for a bag of chips ,without anything elses

the one at bodmin end mate, the borough arms,just needed some food really, wasnt going to pay padstien prices ,not at 3 quid odd for a bag of chips ,without anything elses

Nice route that, just became remarkably bleak as we came into Bodmin. ::) Oh and the bridge as you go into Padstow can be a bit blowy too. :);) ;)

Last night i got back from a school trip over the weekend ( hence my abscence ). I've been staying at Eypres in Belgium from Friday to Saturday, we went to lots of famous WW1 sites such as Essex Farm, Tyncott, German war cemetries, Menin gate etc. Then yesterday we drove to the Somme, went to the Somme, Ulster tower, etc...

So was a real eye opener and quite a laugh with my mates at the hostel  :D

Last night i got back from a school trip over the weekend ( hence my abscence ). I've been staying at Eypres in Belgium from Friday to Saturday, we went to lots of famous WW1 sites such as Essex Farm, Tyncott, German war cemetries, Menin gate etc. Then yesterday we drove to the Somme, went to the Somme, Ulster tower, etc...

So was a real eye opener and quite a laugh with my mates at the hostel  :D

unfortunately our school doesnt go on that trip anymore, probably because of the messers mucking about!!!

the Ulster Tower is the replica of the Helen's tower in ulster which is 10mins away from me :o the 36th Ulster Division men trained at Helen's Tower before going to the somme, so they built the Ulster Tower to remember them ;) sorry i loved history at school, wish i picked it for a GCSE :-\

unfortunately our school doesnt go on that trip anymore, probably because of the messers mucking about!!!

the Ulster Tower is the replica of the Helen's tower in ulster which is 10mins away from me :o the 36th Ulster Division men trained at Helen's Tower before going to the somme, so they built the Ulster Tower to remember them ;) sorry i loved history at school, wish i picked it for a GCSE :-\

Ohh there was plenty of messing about don't you worry just in the day we respected things etc. And yeah its a 1/3 scale of the real tower  ;) We didn't stop unfortunaetly but we learnt so much. Im doing it for GSCE, but were not doing WW1 at the moment it just happens they do the trip now  :)