What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

had a bbq last night, drunk too much moon juice, got the 70cc 3 wheeler out of the shed, we wrote it round and round and round, up and down the road, have a sore butt from when i fell off the back doing a wheelie ;D

today i have a very sore head.......had subway for breakfast

had a bbq last night, drunk too much moon juice, got the 70cc 3 wheeler out of the shed, we wrote it round and round and round, up and down the road, have a sore butt from when i fell off the back doing a wheelie ;D

today i have a very sore head.......had subway for breakfast

corrrrrrrrrrr i wouldnt of mided a subway for breakfast was gunna have one for lunch actually as we were in town but then went to greggs instead  ;D ;D ;D

you been on the apple juice :D :D :D :D ::)
Black Rat of all things!! Met up with a few old college mates. We got back to Tracis at 7pm. . . She went out to a party and I went to bed, just woke up with a thumping headache!! House still empty so I hope shes drinking her way into a good mood!! :D

Well... what an exciting weekend ;D

Saturday was at Sandown Racecourse for the biggest Toy Fair in Europe, which wasn't the highlight to my trading career in terms of sales, but met three forum members and made new contacts... two which are writing books on Britains Civilian plastics (one farm machinery, the other animals :)).

Spent the night with a dealer friend and his wife in Guildford and then all morning myself and three other buyers went through his whole house and garden (which was wall-to-wall farm models - even in the bedrooms :o) and I bought heaps of stock. And very importantly got you guys some more white sheep and loads and loads of lambs (can't remember who wanted them, so please pm me ::), but I'll probably put on the Trader zone when I get 5 minutes.

recon so gav, 10 doors in a flat, how big is it for lords sake :D :D :D dont tell me its one flor of buck house ::):D

some of us do a propper job of stripping off the old paint, sanding, undercoating and then glossing, not just shove another coat of paint on top of the old ::) ::):P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

some of us do a propper job of stripping off the old paint, sanding, undercoating and then glossing, not just shove another coat of paint on top of the old ::) ::):P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

mmmm i have a brother  whos a decorator for that sort of thing :D :D :D,mind you we only have 6 doors in the hosue and 2 are cupboard doors, that need paint, and thats in a 2 story house :D

Travelled home from Switzerland from Geneva to London Luton, arriving home to a lot of lambs......what fun and games I have had this afternoon getting them in and sorted out and in pens so that I can go back off for school for the week, without to much work for everyone. Butr I suppose that is sheep for you. :-\ ::):)