What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Oh, you've been to Shobdon collective. Not a bad little sale really, second Tuesday each month or something.

Chap called Morris farms the land round there. Lot of spuds, you may have passed his farm on the lane down to the airfield, farm called Milton, nice kit.

Kingspan's plant is just off the airfield too, where they make the rigid insulation, big place.

The bloody OSR plays havoc with wy sinuses when it flowers!!

Today I've been building, or more precisely, demolishing.

Knocked the window out of one bedroom, moved it to the new one, took out the wall the window was in, drylined the walls & ceilings, put a new floor down, insulation......... loads!

they have barley planted around the airfield now (well i think it is  :D ) we went past that kingspan factory on the way in  :)

does that farmer have old jd's with sg2 cabs  :-\ as thats the only one that i can remeber by there :-\ ,he looks like he's selling a load of his kit as it was all lined up in the field as if ready for a sale  :-[???

are you close to shobden then  ???

they have barley planted around the airfield now (well i think it is  :D ) we went past that kingspan factory on the way in  :)

does that farmer have old jd's with sg2 cabs  :-\ as thats the only one that i can remeber by there :-\ ,he looks like he's selling a load of his kit as it was all lined up in the field as if ready for a sale  :-[???

are you close to shobden then  ???

If you came in past Kingspan you wouldn't have been by Milton.

There is a smaller farm on the other road with a few SG2 Deeres. Could be packing up? Will ceck the press!

I'm about 20 minutes from Shobdon in the other direction.

There is the odd bargain to be had there, I've not been up for a long time though.

Must go up again.

Last time I was there we were drag racing the Range Rover and a V8 110 up the runway. How mature! :D

This was in the yard, not 3/4 of a mile down the bloody field, so stop your witty interruptions Mr Pullen!  :D :D

Mission complete Agent L E Kins.  ;):D

Used to see them alot when I was on the blocks up around Derbs mate, that's why it rang a bell  ;):)

Yeah they come here quite alot delivering the water pipes. They have some smart airbrushing behind the cabs. Dukes of hazzard on the one today, and Lion King last week.

Nice trucks too, although they reckon they are very powerful.

This was in the yard, not 3/4 of a mile down the bloody field, so stop your witty interruptions Mr Pullen!  :D :D

theres tractor drivers and theres jd driver nough said :D :D i would have got my van down there no probs :D :D :D::) ::) might not have got out agin mind

wheres that to then? as i though most of the major work was done now water mains wise

theres tractor drivers and theres jd driver nough said :D :D i would have got my van down there no probs :D :D :D::) ::) might not have got out agin mind

wheres that to then? as i though most of the major work was done now water mains wise

Blackmoor Gate, edge of Exmoor. You would of slid your van in to the fence and wouldn't be able to go foward or back, fact.

Bottom line is why do most contractors run JD's & NH's? Enough said  ;D

Today i've been handler driver with my 2 spreader goon's and we cleared nearly 300 tonne of dung from a posh estate.

Then got back the yard, picked up the 6520 put the trailer on the back with the skid steer on and a dungspreader on the back of that trailer, and it's already for tomorrow's long day  :)

Today i've been handler driver with my 2 spreader goon's and we cleared nearly 300 tonne of dung from a posh estate.

Then got back the yard, picked up the 6520 put the trailer on the back with the skid steer on and a dungspreader on the back of that trailer, and it's already for tomorrow's long day  :)

good to hear there's no compliants from work today mate :);)