What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been stuck in a nasty very dirty manhole proving a faulty cable lenght today, well two of them as we had to open both ends up, boss thinks i am a star as we couldnt get a box cleaner till tommorrow thus holding the repair up till late friday into saturday by the time its cabled, what he doesnt know is we managed to get one of the cabling guys in tonight with the lorry, and we also pulled the 450m of cable in ,all back home by 7.30,but he's paying to 2.30 tommorrow morn, and getting a cleaning bill for my overalls that can quiet stick to the van roof with the mud on them

Helping to fence a neighbours farm as he is giving up in march (another one bites the dust)

Hopefully saving him some money on delapidation costs

One less hedge cutting job next year  Will make winter a more boring job as i cut his through to the end of the year weather permitting

Shooting today til mid afternoon.

Actually, Sean might know this.... an overhead phone cable is made up of two separate lines..... one light grey twin made up of 2 individual sheathed copper wires.... I presume the other is the multi strand comms line.....

What happens when someone shoots the twin one clean through..... ???

Actually, Sean might know this.... an overhead phone cable is made up of two separate lines..... one light grey twin made up of 2 individual sheathed copper wires.... I presume the other is the multi strand comms line.....

let me guess.....you see them running for the hills ???::):D

somebodys phone line doesnt work, and the engineer tracks down the culprits who were shooting and presents them with a nice fat bill just before xmas mate, whys that, had a little accident have we ::) ::)::)

somebodys phone line doesnt work, and the engineer tracks down the culprits who were shooting and presents them with a nice fat bill just before xmas mate, whys that, had a little accident have we ::) ::)::)

Well, not me, but one of our boys. Fortunately we saw the people whose line it was and let them know, they weren't thrilled but we know them fairly well... :-[

Took out the pheasant and the cable with it... ::) He reported it to faults so it should be on its way to being fixed by now.

How much is that going to cost... ??? They're going to need a couple of blokes and a couple of versalifts

Well, not me, but one of our boys. Fortunately we saw the people whose line it was and let them know, they weren't thrilled but we know them fairly well... :-[

Took out the pheasant and the cable with it... ::) He reported it to faults so it should be on its way to being fixed by now.

How much is that going to cost... ??? They're going to need a couple of blokes and a couple of versalifts

depends on who turns up mate, city type with no country no how, ?? few quid for sure, country local then prob nothing as they knows the score with phesant shoots 

driving digger and dumper on and off all day. had a few go's carting soil with the 135. did a video with dad driving.. sorry about the quality but it gives you an idea of the PURE MASSEY POWER!  :D    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NOuWbjq3Anw   ;)

sounds as though you may have a problem with fuel starvation towards the end, have you changed the fuel filter lately and the tank filter been cleaned?  :)

sounds as though you may have a problem with fuel starvation towards the end, have you changed the fuel filter lately and the tank filter been cleaned?  :)

we had a pipe snap few days ago, between the battery and the tank. it was a solid metal pipe. so we jubilee-clipped a chainsaw fuel pipe on to her. that may be why  ;). its a temporary fix as we needed the old girl to shift some soil ::)  :D she pulls like a f***ing train fair play to her  :P