What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Match-making ;D. Frazer and I have invited two friends around that have never met before (and they're going to have to sample my cooking ::)) Wish me luck ;)

I hope this doesn't include and empty goldfish bowel and all of your house keys. ..  :D :D

I bunged up and feeling rotten so having the morning off.  :(

Very funny Tris i'd take you on but the steps ladder's wouldn't fit in my truck  :D :D :D :D

Well Sean he won't this month  :'( :'( :'(

He seems like a good lad and he's keen past his frist year already  :-\ :-\

yeah but wait till next month, then his apprenticeship will really begin :D :D unless you suddenly stay sober after this time off

Just been up to my mum's to borrow a tartan skirt for celebrating burns day tomorrow as we are having a challenge day at school.

It will be my first proper day in charge of the class tomorrow (i'm a student teacher) so thought i would make an effort and put on a skirt which is really not me!!!  :o