What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well Marky i only do 4000 miles on a front pair, it goes well just have to keep the revs up being 16 v. they are B.K racing wheels 7.5 with 225/ 40 /17 on them cj. the wheels are only about a month old Sean. she do 54000 mile soon. :) :)

:o :o :o - what make of tyre is that then Mark... they must be a soft compound.... or you drive like a nutter... or a blend of both I suspect  :D :D :D

they are a good tyre Marky.

They must be grippy little buggers Mark... I always reckon a tyre is the most important part of the car... it's the only thing between you and the road I suppose...

My car has some bloody rare tyres... they were only made for that model of car... the last time I popped one I had the only one in the country  :o

i they are very grippy in the wet and dry.  yours are the rare black and round type Marky with a very high speed rating. ;) ;)

I can't remember the make... but I know they are rare.... Not that expensive surprisingly... about ?125 a lump from memory...

I had a Jag a few years ago.... Tyres for that were just crazy... only two manufacturers made tyres with sidewalls stong enough to hold the weight... I think they were about ?250 a corner.... what a rip-off...

Wouldn't mind but the car was crap anyway - NEVER again  >:(

toyo proxes

i have seen them on the apprentices fiat punto turbo, ( had to add the turbo incase he looks in) and they didnt last to long on his really about 6000 miles i think he said, mind you hes 18,i have mitchy pilot sports all round on ours, and hell do they grip, but dam expensive at 19inchers 

well Marky i only do 4000 miles on a front pair, it goes well just have to keep the revs up being 16 v. they are B.K racing wheels 7.5 with 225/ 40 /17 on them cj. the wheels are only about a month old Sean. she do 54000 mile soon. :) :)

i have a set of 17" wolfrace katanas on my corsa have done 7000 miles on them so far and there not half worn yet, and i must say they are a strong set off wheels