What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been trying to shift some muck mostly this last week. The fields are that wet though I'm forever sinking and nearly getting stuck as you can see from the pics. Spreader was down to it's axles in this pic, no going backwards or forwards with 3/4 of a load still on, so I dumped the muck were I was and then with 4WD, diff locks and alot of wheel slip I just got out. Massey power at it's best ::) ::)

Will all that muck kill the grass Nath  ??? - Will you have to send something in there when it dries out a bit to sort it out mate  ???

spent the last 3 hrs in the loft moving the famr and collection, farms now up higher and collection below,prob is i now need to some how re arrange the farm to fit the cap, and all of the buildings layout without breaking to much, 3 breakages so far, the 6m drill ,coulter arm off?,the first scaleoox building, front wall came of in my hands, and the 690 did a free fall from 3 ft,lost the mirror on  one side and cab fell of other wise ok phew

Today and all of last week have been renovating an old farm house , built around 1890. not been worked on or up dated sence around 1960. the farm milks 250 cows, have lots of sheep and calves. they have case iternational tractors and i think its a maff or something like that scraper tractor, orange looks like a massey. will try and get some pictures later this week. :) :)

spent the last 3 hrs in the loft moving the famr and collection, farms now up higher and collection below,prob is i now need to some how re arrange the farm to fit the cap, and all of the buildings layout without breaking to much, 3 breakages so far, the 6m drill ,coulter arm off?,the first scaleoox building, front wall came of in my hands, and the 690 did a free fall from 3 ft,lost the mirror on  one side and cab fell of other wise ok phew

atleast you didnt sit on them :D :D :D

Well after being threatened with a compass to my throat by some nutter in my maths class because i accidently stole his bird .... Pah some people  ;) ;) :D. Then hopefully my last visit up the hospital tonight ... Dad should be discharged tomorrow and now sitting here doing homework/MSN/Dog walking/Checking unreads/Eating Curry/Getting Teletext up for Mum .... Looks like a fun evening  ;)

Will all that muck kill the grass Nath  ??? - Will you have to send something in there when it dries out a bit to sort it out mate  ???

Not really no marky, will probably make it grow even more :-\. It should be barley stubble but bloody grass always seems to takeover :-\, were not arable farmers in Derbyshire ::). It will all get sprayed off with roundup later in the year and then we'll be in with discs to try and level out the ruts I keep making, then we'll need you and your great fanny to plough it ;) and then I'll try and get some IRG seed in, but if the boss gets his way it will be back to growing cereals :D :D

Been spreading muck in the same field again today, thats the only one thats dry enough for us to get in without really making a mess. Must of had about 30 load and it's only 7 acres :o :o :o

woke up about 6:15 am with a massive hangover,was my last day at work yesterday before I start my new job with John Deere, so the guys and gals at work laid on a we party at our local in Lockerbie and I got ratted big style,as I say woke up this mornin not knowin what went on between leavin pub and wakin up this mornin ,after I sobered up ,went to Carlisle and a visit to my new place of work,then onto The toby for a carvery dinner,then went to visit a guy near Plumpton Cumbria who is a contractor ,he has 2 x7840's one is badged NEW HOLLAND ,and the other FORD, he also has 2x 7810 SILVER JUBILEES in excellent condition ,also (get this ,he has some lovely machines) an1184 COUNTY  TW,and an 1174 COUNTY ,and lastly an original FORD 5000 in immaculate condition with hardly a spot of rust and all its original lights and decals in place,after that back home ,tonight went to My wife's hotel she works at and met up with my pal from Clitheroe who is up on a business trip had a meal there and home now for a cuppa and bed