What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

was at the train station at 1 am this morn for the wife to catch the sleeper service to paddington, and it was 2 hrs late, plus wasnt even a sleeper, queue big "disscussion" with staff, had to wait till 3 am when it did turn up, wasnt going to leave her there alone, place was near on deserted, just 2 others waiting for the same train and one member of staff, all guys. back home shattered and woke up at 11pm, so done my tip trip, small shop at sainsburys, plus finished the downstairs decorating at last with the hall, so spent this afternoon working on the layout farm house again  .pics later once the cameras charged up

Moving plant around the yard, having the whole yard concreted but can only do it in sections due to the mount of machines we have sitting,the brothers coming in to shutter it the morn, while I have the rest of the week off, as I have worked far too hard today...

Moving plant around the yard, having the whole yard concreted but can only do it in sections due to the mount of machines we have sitting,the brothers coming in to shutter it the morn, while I have the rest of the week off, as I have worked far too hard today...

tell you what harry, seems your a busy boy, but we aint seen any pics of all this kit you have, ,sounds like some intresting stuff you work with and do,so would love to see some pics of it all, maybe you can start a "at work "topic like pdc and other do

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan, maybe once I take full ownership of the company ill do something like that, right now is a bit hectic as we're starting the change over of everything from the current owners name to my name, only off this week as I've managed to put my back out over the weekend, felt it away to go on Saturday but only went today as went to pick something up, I'll give it some thought, thanks for the idea

Multi dropping tomorrow - Gloucester, Hereford, two in Shropshire, one in Cheshire then back to Shropshire to pick up a baler, Warwickshire for a MF265, Howard rotavator and Lely cultivator and then home. Home maybe Thursday morning though by the time I get all that lot done!

Multi dropping tomorrow - Gloucester, Hereford, two in Shropshire, one in Cheshire then back to Shropshire to pick up a baler, Warwickshire for a MF265, Howard rotavator and Lely cultivator and then home. Home maybe Thursday morning though by the time I get all that lot done!

Where in Gloucester Tris?

Today consisted of getting the rage while trying to build a cot for the wee one, and having a liquid lunch with a mate whos just gotten of the rigs, then home to get moaned at, as the cot wasn't finished...

Moving containers from one yard to another with our 13 plate iveco strallis flatbed, then home, getting some funny looks from the neighbours when I pulled in the street with it, makes a change from them having 20 cars parked because there having friends round, don't know how they could have that many friends anyway, there a bunch of stuck up b@£('rds

work today, got called in about 8 am after someone failed to show for the second saturday in a row, hes now off the overtime list for good apparently ,also been asked to work next thursday and the following tuesday after easter already, plus good friday and  easter monday , they also wanted me to do the sat and easter sunday to but that would break the working time directive so i said now, plus they only pay normal ot rates for them , the bank holidays are double bubble plus a day back on your holiday so a no brainer really