What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just now, trigger82 said:

So with the first off the snow weather had to pick this up 

20161117_114646.jpg

We had snow last Wednesday Cyril, a pickup came off the road and took out a wall and some fence. It has just started to snow again now. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

On Thursday I driving for a local saw mill just ferrying stock between their two sites and a treatment plant in Keynsham. I did however, have to pop to Ramsbury to pick up 22 bags of hardwood logs. I knew where I was going and I knew what to expect. A hand full of working classics. I love the one of the John Deere because it could easily be an image from one of Graham Hubbard farms ^-^

20161117_122425.jpg

20161117_121531.jpg

20161117_120740.jpg

20161117_121315.jpg

20161117_121343.jpg

20161117_121536.jpg

• Like 7

The guy that went through the wall sent someone to put it up last week which I was happy about as it saved messing around with the insurance, however it was short lived as on Saturday, only 3 days after it was put back up, this happened. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deere-est said:

No way?! Looks like you need a gravel trap and a tyre wall there. Idiots.

Or some motorway crash barriers! I couldn't believe it, the stone has pierced the wrap on a good few of the bales as well which is what I am most angry about. We can get 3 or 4 crashes on the road outside the farm per year, as well as these two plonkers, someone had to be cut out of a car that was on its side in the gutter a couple of months back. There is a hump back bridge on a slight bend with a 2 mile straight on both sides and it catches people out. 

• Like 1