What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Good Morning Mandy!

The look of Amy Winehouse?

Why not get someone to try and send you to rehab (Noo Noo No!!) and see if that does the trick!!

Hwa hwa hwaaaaaa .. ... with humour like mine today you'd never have guessed I had been up all night.  ::)

Good Morning Mandy!

The look of Amy Winehouse?

Why not get someone to try and send you to rehab (Noo Noo No!!) and see if that does the trick!!

Hwa hwa hwaaaaaa .. ... with humour like mine today you'd never have guessed I had been up all night.  ::)

I know... poor girl... and I love her music... but can't imagine anyone actually wanting to look like her :D

Apologies if you've already said, but why've you been up all night, Tris?

Well, we have to check our messages in the morning don't we... ;) Morning Boys :-*

Gooooooooooooooooooood Morning!!!

and Tris, i have been in since 0730, done enough for the morning!! :D :D :D :D

I know... poor girl... and I love her music... but can't imagine anyone actually wanting to look like her :D

Apologies if you've already said, but why've you been up all night, Tris?

A few posts above this one Mandy, driving.  :)

Tis been a funny old week hours wise, Tuesday was 12noon - 03.00 Wednesday was 14.00 - 23.30 and last night 23.30 - 06.30.

Sleep? Can't remember the meaning fo the word!!! Getting a fair few hours at the model bench though  :)

Tis been a funny old week hours wise, Tuesday was 12noon - 03.00 Wednesday was 14.00 - 23.30 and last night 23.30 - 06.30.

Sleep? Can't remember the meaning fo the word!!! Getting a fair few hours at the model bench though  :)

Better than sleep, then ;)

been round 20odd exchanges on surveys today, and inbetween with carefull palnning i have visited the mf dealer, jd, nh,case, mccormick,valtra,but realised me camera was at home  >:( loads of stuff round, but no models i havnt got already although the mf dealer recons they will have some specials at the cornwall show next friday ;D ;D and the valtra guy to, inc some dealer only ones???

been round 20odd exchanges on surveys today, and inbetween with carefull palnning i have visited the mf dealer, jd, nh,case, mccormick,valtra,but realised me camera was at home  >:( loads of stuff round, but no models i havnt got already although the mf dealer recons they will have some specials at the cornwall show next friday ;D ;D and the valtra guy to, inc some dealer only ones???

Any T7000 or T6000 models at the New Holland dealer's mate?  :) :) :);)

been to colchester zoo with the family could have sworn i saw the mother in law in the chimp cage but the wife said she was at work since we been home been trying to make some duel wheels to fit onto a JD

what did the "evil bazza" do to it timmy mate,we can set marky on him if it was him

I accidentally tripped on the doorstep after bringing it in from a photo shoot, the tractor fell out of my hands and a few pieces broke off. A shame, but I learned a valuable lesson  :)

Spent today out in Western Massachusetts instead of the classroom. Was recording data for the size of Plymouth Red Bellied Turtles that were raised by rehabilitators and were about to be released into the wildllife. Interesting day really- much more interesting than anything I would ever learn in a class room!  :D

NorthernRed-BelliedCooter_JohnWhite_VirginiaHerpetologicalSociety.jpg