FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks well like that fm  8) 8)

its really great to see you posting again, missed your posts of really interesting models and conversions which are all part of the agricultural industry. they represent all aspects. keep it up very enjoyable

thanks guys good to be back posting again too its been a tuff past month for me not had as much time for models as i would have had liked the farm has been generally busy especially at this time of the year with calving slurry etc and my dad being in hospital but glad to say he is fairly well again now        thanks

shes a qwer lorry stephen looks the part  ;) ;) ;)

hope your dad gets a quick recovery mate ;) ;) ;)

Good man Stephen, good to hear that your dad is in better form now!! Have to say that last Volvo looks very well!! How or where did you get them trucks again?? :)

cheers guys thanks for your kind thoughts ......... and yes have grew to like the volvo's very fast too..... more mercedes and scania trucks heading my direction too  :D

thanks guys good to be back posting again too its been a tuff past month for me not had as much time for models as i would have had liked the farm has been generally busy especially at this time of the year with calving slurry etc and my dad being in hospital but glad to say he is fairly well again now         thanks

good to hear your dad is ok, and that things are busy, keeps you mind off of things! :) :)

Good to hear that your dad is on the mend Stephen  :)

keep up the great work.

thanks Noel much appriecated ,still trying to do it few bits

good to hear your dad is ok, and that things are busy, keeps you mind off of things! 

cheers Ben i,m very pleased thats he's back on board ,boy he does be missed when he,s not about

sorry to hear about your dad stephen, hope hes getting better fast,

thanks Sean he's good at the minute going for an operation in a few months time  ;)

if your doing scanias this will do me    local cattle float round my way and haulage service

lovely truck Murray i wish i could man but its a bit out of my league this i might mange them wee stripes though  :D;)