FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics great idea to do a dealership

it gets better and better!!!, just like the detailing on the ladder/stairs/railing and the counter!!!!....cant wait to see it finished! ;D ;D

thanks very much guys soon be ready for lights and the roof.....

Just gets better fm......  How long did it all take to build?

hi MF fan started at the end of January but dont get at it all the time

I love it just love it, There is alot of great detail and thought gone into that farmermarshall, How did you make the signs?. Its coming on a treat, ca'nt wait till its finished and sitting in my farm display. :D :D :D;)

Not much time to write properly as it is way past this little soldiers bedtime but I will try and throw a few compliments your way nonetheless Stephen for  hell of a display you've got going on here.

Fantastic.

Excellent.

Wicked.

Sweet as.

Superb.

Amazing.

Lubberly jubberly.

Cor blimey Gov'ner.

Nice.  ;)

Not much time to write properly as it is way past this little soldiers bedtime but I will try and throw a few compliments your way nonetheless Stephen for  hell of a display you've got going on here.

Fantastic.

Excellent.

Wicked.

Sweet as.

Superb.

Amazing.

Lubberly jubberly.

Cor blimey Gov'ner

Nice.  ;)

thanks Tris mate for your words of encouragement  :)

i love the pipe work and electrical detailing. What have you used for sockets and conduit? ??? ???

FB just used good old plastruct  :)

Words fail me FM... I really don;t know how i missed this topic recently... but boy oh boy have I had a good time catching up on it all today..

That is just quite simply fantastic.... absolutuly brilliant in every detail... and talking of detail... the light sockets... the bench, mounted on Blockwork, the shelving, the reception and hinged counter.... the signs on the wall... the mezzanine floor with rails and access gate, the stairs... Ohhhh where does it all end..

I want that layout and if you don't give it to me I will scream until I make myself sick...  >:(:D :D :D :D

I can just see a Britains Massey Ferguson Quad in that showroom as well now  :P :P :P

First class.... I echo all Tris's comments and wish to ad the following...

Awsome

Splendid

Out of this world.. no make that...

Cosmic

oh and Fandaddydozy to boot !!