FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great as usual mate, your shots of the tarmac and machinery at work are incredibly realistic. Nice work as usual mate.  :)

Just superb, Stephen - have you still used sandpaper for the tarmac? :)

gets better and better!!!....any chance of some overall layout pics?? ???

Can I swear  :o :o :o :o FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC Stephen

:) many thanks good people overall views will be coming very shortly FB ,sandpaper was used for the tarmac .... ;)

Yep... as I suspected... still improving..... on perfect already  :o - Just when I think it can;t get any better than that you go and pull another one out of the hat... This is my fave layout on here now I think... simply superb... and as stated above... a change from the rest... I love it...

Like some of the other "master builders" on here... you have a superb "eye" for details... its the little things in your shots that bring a layout to life... the wheelbarrow... the bollards infront of the showroom... the fact the yellow trailer is empty... yet still carries a residue in the bottom... I would not think of this in a million years - so I take my hat off to you... !!!

Stephen that night time shot is something else mate, it takes a couple of views to realise that is a model. It doesn't take hardly any imagination to picture that as it would be in real life because the lighting and the work you have put in to creating the building and it's surrounding layout do it for you. Sounds a bit of a waffle but I a sure you know what I mean mate.  :)