FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice trailer

but i see 1 problem the way u strap on ur tractors with straps they should be chains

but appart from that its awesome

cheers

Reece

::) Shouldn't had thought that was a big thing in the grand scheme of things. ;)

one lorry just cant cope with all the international haulage!!!! good 2 see an ulster firm doing well for its self!!

thanks cowboy only on the ladder yet not near the top either  :D

Get some extra axles in them tractor units Stephen, they'll look the ball c0cks then mate. Nice line up any how though.  :) :) :)

The whole thing is just sooo impressive.  ;)

Wow!!! A whole fleet - s'pose you'd need an entire haulage company at your disposal with all that farm machinery your moving  ;)

were you getting ya lorrys from, were finding it hard to get them :-\  looking great, are you going to lower the next trailer?

thanks everyone ,have,nt tried to lower any yet  :-\ almost cleared smyths toystore out of them  :D

FM...if you get an urge to lower them, PM me if you like. I've done a few before.

Edit: I think I've got a couple of empty chassis' too, if 5 isn't enough and you don't want to shell out for a complete set.

FM haven't checked up on this post for a while but mate that is soo impressive love the trucks and love the shot of the yard with all the pallets and stuff in the background looks so life like and a great way of displaying your models, keep it up it looks outstanding mate  ;)