BGU/MGU go combine hunting -THEY ARE ALL YELLOW!!!!!!!

BGU

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pics of the Lexion and the CR/CX .. . are they on the side of the A43 mate??

That 8070 looks like a right minter (no Marky, I didn't mean MUNTER because it is yellow), nice old machine that. The 1530 is a good old bus, my first drive was a 1540 with a 10ft head.

Note the small GPS dish!

thats a nh driver for you,needs to be told where to go ,little between the ears

great pics though,

Are they tipping the rape out on the ground??  ???

i was wondering that to,what is the black stuff on the front of those pics

Biosolids.

Probably digested cake I would guess. It has either been through digesters and then a press to release the moisture or through a bio-drier - either way the moisture is removed leaving sewage cake.

If it is raw it is usually screened and pressed and thats it but raw sewage is scarce with the enviromental laws these days.

Look out for the spreading BGU, get some pic's if you can stand the smell long enough when they break into that stockpile!!

Those pics of the Lexion and the CR/CX .. . are they on the side of the A43 mate??

That 8070 looks like a right minter (no Marky, I didn't mean MUNTER because it is yellow), nice old machine that. The 1530 is a good old bus, my first drive was a 1540 with a 10ft head.

Yes by the A43 near RAF Croughton - Radar dishes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...