Yep... quite simply superb... then man is a genius  :o :o :o

:-[:-[ :-[ you are too kind, you make me become red.

I really thank you all boys and i hope to meet you someway somewhere.

A lot ask me about price. Well I don't like but it is the same: the 7 blade ripper will be around the 180 euro (actually about ?122) and the 5 blade 160 euro (about ?108). I'll accept also to swap models as I'm quite new in this hobby and I'm looking for a lot of models. :P I love in particular FIAT tractors and above of all those old Britains, Ziss, Yaxon and Dugu models, so if you have... ;D ;D ;D we can negotiate. ;).

Obviously I have already some orders to build (as you know I build also those ploughs toyboy speak about) and my delivery time is not so fast but if you have the patience to wait a couple of months...just not to disappoint anyone :)

i think you do have a style Feli, or maybe it is just that I am unused to the actual machinery (If you made some UK style ploughs I dread to think what some would pay :))

I can make what you want or at least we can try ;) ;), I ask you if you can send me (to alesfe@libero.it)some (or several) images of the implement you are interested or you think it can take the interest to a lot of people. And then I will you know what we can do.

Thank you

Ale

There are many more people on here better qualified to help than me ;D I don't generally buy implement conversions as a rule, so it is probably not wise for me to advise on which to make, nor how much they could really make. http://www.dowdeswell.co.uk/productrange.htm I think would be popular, but it may be wiser to start another topic and ask for suggestions :)